Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gadget: Jazz Jam "Never"

Definitely not my normal style but had some fun this last night and this am.

See screenshot for Gadgets used

Comments

• Works for me! New direction for you? Inspired by?

• Awesome! Which Gadget did you use for the saxophone?

• @Lt_Core said:
    Awesome! Which Gadget did you use for the saxophone?

Thank you

M1.
    Tenor w some reverb

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Lt_Core said:

Thank you

M1.
    Tenor w some reverb

Thanks! I picked up M1 last week so I'll check it out!

• Very enjoyable listen but personally I think it needs some Auxy :D ...just kidding

• @baldguru said:
    Works for me! New direction for you? Inspired by?

No, not new really.

Really electronic music in one form or another and jazz/blues have been my 2 main passions.

I am a huge Sonny Rollins fan along with say Muddy Waters.

Just much I admire Trent Reznor and others like KMFDM for all they have contributed.

I find the music with the least lyrical content appeals most to me.

So, I also like to do things outside my comfort zone. It is like shock to my creative energy often dovetailing into many new cool avenues.

• @Lt_Core said:

Thank you

M1.
    Tenor w some reverb> @Arpseechord said:

Very enjoyable listen but personally I think it needs some Auxy :D ...just kidding

Fucking funny

Great timing.

• @baldguru said:

I play the guitar and bass so it is also fun doing these on the iOS platform to see what happens with real instrument sounds.

• @baldguru said:

I think it is more a Gadget thing I am on.

Here is what I did yesterday and posted with Gadget.

So, I am still in my lanes at times.......

• Doug's demo of his new Seaboard block enabled an insta purchase for me - and hearing the sax on this piece just made me wish (good as it is) you'd had the awesome expressiveness of the saxes with that Roli Seaboard. Using it is a real spoiler...

• @baldguru said:
    Doug's demo of his new Seaboard block enabled an insta purchase for me - and hearing the sax on this piece just made me wish (good as it is) you'd had the awesome expressiveness of the saxes with that Roli Seaboard. Using it is a real spoiler...

Yeah me too.

Gonna grab one in next couple months

• Enjoyed listening to this. Am also a Sonny Rollins fan. I got to see him in concert twice when I lived in the US. Your piece, particularly how the keyboard, drums and sax sounded together, called to my mind some of the pieces of Carla Bley and Charlie Haden in their Liberation Music Orchestra. One question, did you program the drums or play them in on pads or a keyboard?