Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can’t log in with Facebook on Desktop or iPad anymore

I keep getting errors when trying to log in via Facebook. The forum only works for me on my iPhone in the Mobile version.

Anyone else encountering this problem today?

Comments

• edited January 2018

I’ve got this problem just now, can’t log-in to ab forums using fb on the desktop.
    Says app not registered, hope @michael can fix this asap...

Still works on the iPad though, but it’s a pita to type longer messages and include pictures etc.

• Tried nuking your cookies? Wondering if it’s an obscure bug; I’ve had a bunch of things time out over the new year transition. Sounds like this may be related.

• Why would you want to login with Facebook anyway?

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Why would you want to login with Facebook anyway?

Yep, most strange idea.
    But maybe I am just too old.

• @Michael said:
    Tried nuking your cookies? Wondering if it’s an obscure bug; I’ve had a bunch of things time out over the new year transition. Sounds like this may be related.

Yepp, tried that already....

• Huh. Weird - okay, will investigate tomorrow

• Okay, should be fixed now

• Works! Thanks!

• Thanks, seems to be working now!
    (had to use the small fb button, the bigger one threw an error at me).