Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget for Nintendo is coming

http://gadget.korg.com/nintendo_switch/

Curious when Windows 10 and Android version will drop

Comments

• Well glad to see they are all about making the experience better for the iPad users.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Well glad to see they are all about making the experience better for the iPad users.

Why? If a cow gives no milk anymore.....you know what happens. >:)

• @Cib said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Well glad to see they are all about making the experience better for the iPad users.

Why? If a cow gives no milk anymore.....you know what happens. >:)

We call it "bull"?

• awesome. my kids are gonna love this

• @eross said:
    awesome. my kids are gonna love this

+1

• Definitely a "neat factor" purchase for me, I love KORG and I love my Nintendo Switch. But from the (limited) previews we've seen, it'll be nowhere near as useful as the iOS version. Early builds don't even support song exporting.

• Did You see that?

It's sooooooo strange. Maybe I'm from totally different culture :(

• lol, weirdos.

• Aw, cool! This could be a great gateway for some kids(and adults)! I love the switch