Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Model15_Electro track

Hi all, happy new year.
An old school electro track, all sounds made on the model 15.. . including all the drums and the occasional seagull !
Apps used_Moog model 15 - Cubasis - Audiobus - NanoStudio as a sampler/sample player - Twisted wave

I can put the sounds for this into Dropbox (for download), if anybody would like.

Comments

• @RUncELL said:
    Hi all, happy new year.
    An old school electro track, all sounds made on the model 15.. . including all the drums and the occasional seagull !
    Apps used_Moog model 15 - Cubasis - Audiobus - NanoStudio as a sampler/sample player - Twisted wave

I can put the sounds for this into Dropbox (for download), if anybody would like.

Nice! I’m a fan of old school electro ( the original techno).

We were talking about model 15 earlier, glad you are getting tracks made with it!

Please share more electro :)

• Nice track!

• Many thanks
    I bought model 15 in Black Friday sales and I Love making sounds with it -80 odd so far.. got a classic sound which works well for this style..
    I've been looking at your d+b thread @Love3quency and I've got a d+b track almost done (when the model15 came along) so I'll finish that and post it up soon.

Here's another electro track, slightly more modern, using just the Nave for sounds and visuals

• @RUncELL said:
    Many thanks
    I bought model 15 in Black Friday sales and I Love making sounds with it -80 odd so far.. got a classic sound which works well for this style..
    I've been looking at your d+b thread @Love3quency and I've got a d+b track almost done (when the model15 came along) so I'll finish that and post it up soon.

Here's another electro track, slightly more modern, using just the Nave for sounds and visuals

Wow, love that

Look forward to the dnb tune

Please tag me

• Wow this is amazing!
    Please tag me in the DnB thread too, I don’t want to miss this
    Do you use presets or do you know how to turn which knob? :) really like your sounds there!
    @RUncELL

• Electro fan here too. Wicked sounds!

• Big electro fan here ... real old school 82 -83 B)

nice track Runcell

• Cool cheers David, gus, enc.. @david_2017 I will tag you when I post d+b track and very rarely do I use presets, but not at all for both these tracks - start from int or "new preset" in the model 15.
    @enc wow that's real early electro days, I was 15 in 1990 so heard only the late 80s electro at that time. Still, not much new -classic sounding- electro about these days.! Cheers

• @RUncELL said:
    Cool cheers David, gus, enc.. @david_2017 I will tag you when I post d+b track and very rarely do I use presets, but not at all for both these tracks - start from int or "new preset" in the model 15.
    @enc wow that's real early electro days, I was 15 in 1990 so heard only the late 80s electro at that time. Still, not much new -classic sounding- electro about these days.! Cheers

Dude! Then you are a knob-magician

• edited January 2018

:) Many years of daily twiddling :p

• Electro was early to mid eighties

It then went more hip hop and Miami bass

In one sense, the real pioneers were cybotron of which Juan Atkins was a member and that morphed into techno

So, electro was the blueprint for techno, not Chicago house

• Good stuff!

• @RUncELL said:

Would you happen to have the preset for your snare? I’d like to learn how to make it. Thanks!

• Thanks obijohn, orand and mrcanister.
    @orand I will get those sounds up for tomorrow eve, there are two snares, always hitting together.

• @RUncELL said:
    Thanks obijohn, orand and mrcanister.
    @orand I will get those sounds up for tomorrow eve, there are two snares, always hitting together.

Sweet, I’m looking forward to it!