Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Videi Demo...Rock Drum Machine..great sounds..just one problem..

OK so this drum machine sounds incredible...however I dont get it...no AB...No ACP....No Record or export..why why why...wait till you hear the quailty of the kits, samples, sounds...the features....the only thing you can do is record it as an external instrument into your DAW or hardware recorder...I have been using it for practising my guitar..so you get a bit if that too...anyway see what you think..

Comments

• Listening to your demo made me curious, so I found that there is Lite (Free) Version, which has a smaller selection and Save disabled. But you can create you own to see what it can do.

I'm not a drum/percussion expert, but I think it's got good sound and an interesting method to create drum tracks without starting with a blank sequence grid, although you can do that too.

I agree that the full version needs to get on the Bus.

• Yeah the lite version is OK, but does not support background audio either..I think/hope that it will get ABS

• Ooohhh..this is indeed a good one for the sounds. Also impressive that it's only 11Mb or so considering the quality of the sounds. The choice of using those iOS picker wheels is also horrible...hate that picker especially the ios7 style.
    Maybe adding AB,copy,paste and some features like saving songs and presets, Random patterns will make this a good drumkit as a start

• Thanks for the demo!

This is exactly the kind of drum app I am looking for. It sounds great and I like its method for creating tracks...but without a way to record a track, it's useless for me

I will buy this as soon as I hear AB or IAA is forthcoming though!

• edited October 2013

Yeah, I'd get this if it had a way of using the patterns, but right now, it's kinda useless in most practical senses, which is a shame (not to mention a massive oversight!). A Fill every x bars would be nice too.

• Compared to Drum Beats+ ....
    Anyone knows PowerBeat 2 or Band Simulator? (no AB too)