Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thoughts on Kuvert - Swedish Envelopes By Klevgränd?

Any thoughts on Kuvert - Swedish Envelopes By Klevgränd produkter AB? https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1052691394

It's not on sale but I'm curious...

@sundhage Hi - any plans to make this AU as well?

Cheers

Comments

• I'd avoid. I want to like it, but there's no Link, and there seems to be little interest in further development on their part since initial release. They seem to have gone AU only, and I don't think this one looks slated to make the jump.

• @sundhage any plans to update for iPhone?

• Would be nice if Kuvert got Link and AUv3 support. It's a very nice app for glitchy stuff.

• I love that app. Link is missing but it does have MIDI clock so it's not really a problem, I just use the MIDI Link Sync app to sync it.

• I'd love an AU version of Vandelay…

• It’s nice, but not worth it or used frequently for my circumstances without AUv3 support.

• @gusgranite said:

@sundhage Hi - any plans to make this AU as well?

Was just looking into this one. I would have bought it tonight if it was AU. It would be great to have some envelopes for my AUM modular synth. But if it's IAA only I think I'll pass.

• An AUv3 version of Kuvert is planned, but it's a lot of work on our end, and we have to prioritise other stuff at the moment.

• @sundhage said:
    An AUv3 version of Kuvert is planned, but it's a lot of work on our end, and we have to prioritise other stuff at the moment.

Good to hear. Please make a midi envelope option, for controlling CCs in other apps.