ReSlice in audiobus3 - just me ?

Hi chaps,
Having no luck trying to use ReSlice within ab3....
Works fine as AU but not otherwise.
Is it me ?

Comments

• Just seems to hang with sleepy zzzzzz. And when trying to start separate to ab3 it seems to kill ab3.....
    Arghhhhh....

• @BrotherMagnus said:
    And when trying to start separate to ab3 it seems to kill ab3.....

Eww... do you see any AB 3 crash logs? If so, mind emailing them over? ([email protected]).

• Sorry about this problem. It's our fault - an update is already waiting for review by Apple.

• @VirSyn Hello. Is it possible to get Reslice to recognize .WAV files and not just .wav files? If the extension is capitalized, Reslice does not recognize it as a .WAV file. If I change the extension to lower-case, it recognizes the same file without any problems. Thank you, and I am loving your apps that I picked up over the holiday. <3

• @VirSyn Thanks for the bugfix update.

Would it be possible to apply the midi note velocity when playing slices via midi ?

You could multiply the value with the velocity of the slice adjusted in the gui. This should work the same for arped sequences. For backward compatibilty add a toggle switch to the settings.

Applying note velocity would make Reslice sound a lot more expressive and varied.

• @_ki said:
    @VirSyn Thanks for the bugfix update.

Would it be possible to apply the midi note velocity when playing slices via midi ?

You could multiply the value with the velocity of the slice adjusted in the gui. This should work the same for arped sequences. For backward compatibilty add a toggle switch to the settings.

Applying note velocity would make Reslice sound a lot more expressive and varied.

This is the biggest limitation of Reslice for me at the moment.