Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lofi bridge - blocs wave/AUM/audio damage/launchpad

Hello,

This piece has been made with blocs wave loops pack, no use of slice mode this time but loops set has been exported to AUM and then tweaked with AU like audio damage Pumphouse, grind, Eos, replicant, QuatroMod and blamsoft Resampler. I re-imported those loops in blocs wave to export the whole in launchpad to improvise structure with variations.

Comments

• Sounding good, but like a long start. Would like to hear what, in my imagination, is the next bit where the groove kicks up a gear. Maybe that will come?

• Yes it’s more for illustrate AU effects on loops, I admit this piece is not achieved at all : )