Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Big news for Positive Grid Tuesday

13»

Comments

• edited October 2013

iPad only is unfortunate. But it looks interesting anyways. I have a product planned that will make a lot of sense with this as well. There's not a whole lot of information about specifics of BIAS yet. Obviously you won't use it together with jamup.

• edited October 2013

Wow! Looks amazing! Just curious, can you disable some aspects of the amp and enable others?

For example, could I bypass the preamp and just use the power amp, rectifier, and cabs? Or just use the cabs? THAT would rule!

• That is indeed pretty sexy.

• The music in the vid made me laugh, no guitar! I guess we only get to look at it.

• It looks great but I'm a little disappointed that it's just another teaser, was hoping for more info.

• I'd like to know a more approximate date than Nov. That could be anywhere from 2-32 days. I'm also curious about the price. With that many people involved, I imagine it will be on the higher end.

• Just found a site which hast an official release statement indicating 12 Nov.

http://planetsixstring.com/positive-grid-teaser-video-for-new-modelling-amp-app-bias/

• edited October 2013

I would like to ask for a universal app because it would be great to have on the phone as well. Or a companion app for iPhone that you can share to what you created on the iPad.

• Nov.12 eh? Another Tubesday! Not too long to wait either.

• Yes I wish it a Universal/phone app as well. I often plug my guitar into the phone for amps (and effects via AB) and then plug the phone into my mixer which goes to an audio interface to my iPad 4 so I don't have to use the iPad for everything.

• I guess this makes sense. this is where the emulation market has been going in the high end modeling space with the Kemper, AxeFX II and others.

That said, I hope all the effort hasn't gone towards metal players.

• edited October 2013

Totally metal players. It'll really bring back that 80s sound we all love...Courtesy Mr Derek Buddemeyer. Was aaall his decision on which way Positive Grid should go with this one I heard

• Whoa.....!!!! Hang on there...lol. yes, i love my metal, but....this thing has a.ton of clean, glassy, and blues based amps that you guys are going to absolutely love. a bunch of fender amps, gibson, even a dumble clean....and they sound incredible. of course, there is nothing left out of the crunch, metal, and insane categories!! there is literally something.for.everyone in this....and....you can export these amps directly into your signal chain in jamup. bypass cabs is an option

• @DerekBuddemeyer Does it come with effects such as delay, chorus, reverb, flange, phaser, etc.? Will a lot of this stuff be IAP?

• Wow... Happy to hear that it is integrated with jamup....

• @RockingGarage I didn't think it was integrated.....I thought it was a separate app.

• edited October 2013

Per Derek "you can export these amps directly into your signal chain in jamup". I wasn't aware of that either. That sounds great!

• Export your custom amp into JamUp?!! So cool!! That explains my pre and post amp effects concerns.

@Derek - you said you can bypass cabs, but can you only use the cabs? Or use only the power amp with cabs so I can use my tube preamp based pedalboard with it? If this thing will kill my Two Notes Torpedo CAB gas I'll be thrilled.

• edited October 2013

Exporting custom amps into jamup sounds excellent. I assume they will then work on the phone too, right? By the way, is there any reason not to port jamup and bias to the mac platform as plugins?

• you can export these amps directly into your signal chain in jamup.

FTW

• This is good news! :-)

• edited October 2013

I figure everyone else is doing it, so....might as well thrash out with the rest of 'em. Wrote this when I was 16 (25 yrs ago). I'd like to thank Steve Jaccaud ( Jacko Drummer) for throwing the drums down on this!! Playing around with Positive Grid

• Hehe the only problem with BIAS is now I'm probably going to spend more time tweaking and less time playing :p

• More good news: Jamup Pro XT now $9,99!