Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Big news for Positive Grid Tuesday

Comments

• Why are you posting that here @PieterrVos, and what are you referring to specifically. I've had very few problems with AB.

I'm hoping the PG app is priced right....specifically within the balance I have left on my gift card ;-)

• Well , funjunkie , it is tuesday , still no sign of positive grid , and I also had some bad experiences with some software ... It just makes you wonder ...

• @PieterrVos

I've gone through your post history and it looks like you're really trying hard to find drama wherever possible. Please tune it down a bit.

• edited March 2014

• This forum along with Discchord are very important for all uses of all iOS music apps...we need to know the problems and errors that occur..before AB an app may go for months with a bug..but now because almost all the devs check this and get to interact with us things tend to get sorted out much more quickly..I know it can be frustrating when things go wrong or app dont show up when promised but you have to realise that all that info has to come from somewhere and then it gets reported here, and dont forget all the great stuff that happens on time..

• Us "bussers" aren't known for our patience ;-)

• @funjunkie27 hang on I'll get back to you next month ;)

• Next week there will be another tuesday :-P .

• Yep, but will it be another Tubesday?
    (announcement today, release after Apple check next week?)

• It's bad enough that you tease me with your videos @thesoundtestroom, but now this?? ;-)

• Jeez....I just woke up...lol. The guys I work with are still 2 hours behind me. :) I'm going to have coffee, smoke a cigarette, take a piss and then get everything fired up. Hold your horses...I'll be back shortly! :)

• In that order Derek? I would have taken a piss first, but that's just me. Bwaaaahh! :-)

• Hey, @sealpt you can't just pipe in after two weeks of not talking to me....lol. I'll MSG you later

• Lmao!!!! Sorry bro. Been busy as hell. Really looking forward to this update. Sounds like it should be killer!

• Ok, I would think that Derek would have had time to indulge his habits and take care of body functions by now. ;-) The suspense is killing me...and that gift card is burning a hole in my pocket!

• Where IS it?!? RWAAARRRWW!!!

• Waiting on the big boys upstairs! Not going on sale today...just an announcement.

• I'm still waiting for a response on my issue with jamup pro not showing up in my purchased apps. Not really concerned with the new announcement!

• @Bootsy when is the last time you synced your device with iTunes? Also have you tried restoring? iTunes should have sent you a receipt stating what you paid and what it was you bought. I will need that invoice.

• I don't hook up to my pc. So it's not on there. Tried restoring what? I've deleted the pro version thinking I could restore it but if it is not showing up on my purchased apps I'm thinking ill get charged again and have already spent at least 30 bucks. It's all still on my old ipad and my ipod so I have proof of what all I bought just can't find the receipt, but I'll keep on looking.

• So I'm sitting here in my chair, unwashed hair in a mess, breath stinking and generally smelling bad from not showering, holding my guitar in my hand with a pick in the air hovering just over the strings and my other hand on my iPad ready to hit "buy"...and you're telling me there's just an announcement today? You had an announcement about the announcement? ;-) I'm going back to bed now...lol

• So are the big boys upstairs ready to announce the big announcement by now?

• I believe PG is on Pacific time and it's just 8.30 am right now. So I imagine they're not even in the office yet. Moral of the story: specify time and timezone, not just "Tuesday"

• I think it's about time for everyone to sync up to Switzerland. They must have the most accurate time after all with all of those top notch chronographs coming from there. Germany already is in sync. So is France. UK are pretty close too.

• Taking a page from the IK marketing handbook!

• Ouch. Now comes with, wait for it....

....drumroll...

IAA (in-app-advertisements)

• Ewww. That's pretty sexy.

• looks like it.