Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eclectik desk - Blocswave Audiobus Unique Krft Navichord Launchpad

edited December 2017 in Creations

Hello,

Here’s a little instrumental made essentially with blocs wave loops packs. Loops are played with slice mode to do rythmic patterns, except for drum. I used Krft and Navichord to control Unique synth through Audiobus to record two loops in Blocs wave. Then I exported loops to Launchpad to trigger them and make a song structure.

Comments

• Nice stuff - good structure. I liked the filtered ending.

• edited December 2017

Thanks. I really like blocs wave slice mode. Pretty basic with no pitch, reverse, attack, decay or slice adjustable markers, but this still let some margin for creativity by doing more with less.

• I really enjoyed this, nice work!

• I like this. The structure is great. The phrases are very simple, yet the changes in texture are perfect. Really love the percussion.