Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Xnthesizr on the bus

2»

Comments

• edited October 2013

Great little app but has been very buggy for me on ipad2, so haven't been able to do much with it. Loses sound every time I 'switch out' of it. Just tried running it alongside crystal xt thru wow filter then into mt daw & it shuts down all audio whenever I try to flip to the other apps or Audiobus :(

• @Paul16, this happens because Background audio isn't enabled by default. You can change that in the app's settings.

• And thank you, guys!
    MIDI support is planned for an update, as well as a delay unit, and UI improvements.

• MIDI out I hope. That would be pretty nifty indeed.

• edited October 2013

Yes. I'm thinking clock sync and note out, as of now.

• clock sync and note out would be grand.

• @YuriT - thanks, I'll try that :)