Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Sorry, I mixed links of spanish and US store.

• No comments...It doesn't worth the price?

I have seen the Sugarbytes trio reaching the top ten sales.

• It is worth the price to me. Very deep and powerful app.

• Thanks. I'll buy it.
    Sorry if I was rough. I don't wanna offense anybody.

• No offense at all. The built in sounds let you get an idea of how the sequences will sound, but if you drive other synth apps with midi, it is very fun!

• I think I would love it but just darn fiddly. Turnado and wow are great though. Want them on my pc

• edited October 2013

Got it now that's on sale. Thanks!
    I use Turnado and WOW a lot and this was on the list. Love SugarBytes apps, they're very deep and customizable, and offer new approaches which I like. Turnado and WOW with automation in Auria, for exemple, can do so much for your music!
    I may say Thesys is one of the best step sequencers around, intuitive, deep, and fun to use. Works great with virtually any MIDI thing sitting around...

Making some patterns with iSEM now, whoaaa!!! :)

• For those that own it, how do you use this app in your completing-a-song workflow?

This app has tempted me since it's release but I'm not sure how I would use a single track sequencer. It may just not fit my style of music but I'm interested to hear how you use it in your style of music if you have a moment.

• I'll echo syrupcore's question.

I was looking at StepPolyArp and Thesys for quite a while and wondering which one to pick up. I ended up buying SPA about 10 minutes before seeing the Thesys sale (figures...). Thesys looked more in-depth but i saw multiple complaints about its interface; apparently you have to zoom into all the various parts of the app, which some find annoying.

Maybe i don't need another sequencer app but i wanted to hear from owners. Any pros/cons when compared to SPA, and how is your workflow when using it?

• I bought it yesterday, but I have no time to play with it. Just playing with the factory presets.
    What I'm gonna do is follow the Sugarbytes tutorial from the desktop version and read the manual carefully.
    StepPolyArp is in muy wish list too. Even if I lready have iSequence HD (with most of the sound packs), and Synergy Studio (with a kind of lovely arpeggionome), but I was looking for specialized tools.
    For now, the main complaint is the layout, you have to zoom almost every time...when zoom function work (not always to me, maybe I'm doing something wrong).