Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Elastic FX demo/appjam

Comments

• Posted this earlier but it disappeared, not sure what happened.
    This was going to be an EFX demo but ended up being a bit of a jam/workflow vid instead

• I replied to your previous post but now it’s gone too.

I said: I don’t have this one yet, but it looks/sounds like you’re applying effects and automation to different instruments separately. I didn’t think you could have multiple instances of EFX since it’s IAA only, but I don’t get the routing in your demo. Could you please elaborate a bit?

• @skiphunt said:
    I replied to your previous post but now it’s gone too.

I said: I don’t have this one yet, but it looks/sounds like you’re applying effects and automation to different instruments separately. I didn’t think you could have multiple instances of EFX since it’s IAA only, but I don’t get the routing in your demo. Could you please elaborate a bit?

It’s prob bit misleading as is not live as such. I recorded each stream of audio that I videoed and efx tweaks in to Auria tracks then mixed and synced the different bits of video back to the audio

• @RedSkyLullaby said:

@skiphunt said:
    I replied to your previous post but now it’s gone too.

It’s prob bit misleading as is not live as such. I recorded each stream of audio that I videoed and efx tweaks in to Auria tracks then mixed and synced the different bits of video back to the audio

Ah, that’s what I figured when I noticed the Auria host logo. Ok, carry on then. Great stuff as usual :)