Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BEST Tablet Stand Ever? │ Cremacaffé Design KOLIBRI - haQ attaQ 264

When it comes to custom stands for laptops and tablet, then KOLIBRI by Cremacaffé Design is most definitely the one that Iv'e desired the most. There are so many things I love about these wooden stands and also the way that Cremacaffe design thinks about their products. Now I wanted to go all out in how I was going to present the KOLIBRI stand and so I literally spent days just trying to get the right shots from all angles. I even had to finish up a track made with Montpellier inside KORG Gadget, so that I could use it as background music. So is the KOLIBRI the best tablet stand? Watch and find out!

haQattaQ

Comments