Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moebius Lab 2 is now an AU host

124»

Comments

• @skiphunt said:
    A reminder... need a break from same-ol same-ol? For something a little different... revisit Moebius as an AU host.

Here it is hosting as input: RE-1 echo tape looper, soon to be released iPulsaret as AUv3, two instances of Enso, and a couple built in chain fx.

For some reason I can't get Enso to work hosted in Moebius. I've tried deleting and reinstalling both apps, but the transport in Enso just doesn't go.

• @pauly said:

@skiphunt said:
    A reminder... need a break from same-ol same-ol? For something a little different... revisit Moebius as an AU host.

Here it is hosting as input: RE-1 echo tape looper, soon to be released iPulsaret as AUv3, two instances of Enso, and a couple built in chain fx.

For some reason I can't get Enso to work hosted in Moebius. I've tried deleting and reinstalling both apps, but the transport in Enso just doesn't go.

Are you sure you have activated enso in Moebius? I had the same problem you mention and it was because enso was inactive. You have to double click on it.

• @cuscolima said:

@pauly said:

@skiphunt said:

Are you sure you have activated enso in Moebius? I had the same problem you mention and it was because enso was inactive. You have to double click on it.

^This. I too had to remember to double click any AU to activate. You know it’s activated when it’s outlined in red.

Also, in my screen shot it looks like I’m feeding synths as my input source, but initially I was looping a sample as the input, so I did have a play transport going when I sampled into Enso.

• Finally bought this a couple weeks ago after wanted it for years and I’m so mad I waited. Just bumping this thread for what will surely become one of my all time favorite apps.

• @HotStrange said:
    Finally bought this a couple weeks ago after wanted it for years and I’m so mad I waited. Just bumping this thread for what will surely become one of my all time favorite apps.

I very recently started going down a serious rabbit hole with all the Amazing Noises devices for Max for Live/Ableton. I gotta check this out too now… Bye bye sleep and money 😂

• @HotStrange said:
    Finally bought this a couple weeks ago after wanted it for years and I’m so mad I waited. Just bumping this thread for what will surely become one of my all time favorite apps.

Yes, there really is nothing else quite like this.

• Thanks for the reminder @pauly. I really don't understand why I always forget about this app.