DELUGE: Did we talk about this? This is crazy

13»

Comments

• Man.

Maybe this instead of a Digitone..........but mom it is not that much more.....LOL

• Anyone know if the Deluge has increased in price over the past year or since release?

• @Oblique said:
    I sold my little collection of grooveboxes with the specific purpose of getting one of these, but double doh, I didn't factor in shipping and import tax so I'm still way short! To add insult to injury I was offered one for £600 on eBay which I deliberated for too long (whilst waiting for the sale of one of said grooveboxes), and that sold shortly after. So now I'm moping around grooveboxless. Can someone say something to cheer me up please? Grooverider GR16 is helping to ease the pain a little ...

Aphelian comes out tomorrow. You can still get it at the promo price of £9.99. It goes up to £17.99 in a few weeks time. It can do things that Deluge can’t.

• edited January 3

@SpookyZoo said:
    Anyone know if the Deluge has increased in price over the past year or since release?

If I remember correctly, the Deluge had a reduced price for pre-orderers shortly before it entered the market. Since then, the normal price has been constant.

• They've really put a lot of thought into the software. Reminds me a bit of GrooveRider - not in terms of functionality but in terms of depth.

• Afters +30 years working with synths and samplers it is a completely new feeling for me to be provided with such groundbreaking improvements after buying a piece of hardware.

However, for my personal taste the Deluge's functionality as a groovebox is pretty complete now. I hope that the developer will now take care of some "unspectacular" improvements, e. g. smoother fx algorithms, audio thru, single track export etc.

• @robosardine said:

Aphelian comes out tomorrow. You can still get it at the promo price of £9.99. It goes up to £17.99 in a few weeks time. It can do things that Deluge can’t.

like what?

• @kobamoto said:

@robosardine said:

like what?

Instantly and flexibly reshaping the sequencer timeline geometry.

• edited January 3

hmmm... intrigued