Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

For the holidays, my Mannheim Steamroller pastiche

edited December 2017 in Creations

Thanks for listening!
Fun fact: did you know that the guy behind Mannheim Steamroller (Chip Davis) was also CW McCall of "Convoy" fame?
The cat is a Renaissance Man of Kitsch.

Comments

• edited December 2017

That’s good stuff! Do you also have a link to your track that you called your allman bros pastiche or something like that.

It just went da nuh nuh na nuh back and forth with different instruments and built up. That pumped me up.

• @oat_phipps said:
    That’s good stuff! Do you also have a link to your track that you called your allman bros pastiche or something like that.

It just went da nuh nuh na nuh back and forth with different instruments and built up. That pumped me up.

Thanks for listening, and for your kind words.

I believe you are referring to "Ratjacket/..."
    As well as I remember, it was all done with Medley and iGrand.
    Here ya go...

Thanks again!