Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synergy / Korg Gadget

edited December 2017 in Creations

Hi. I want show you my new song. What do you guys think? Made on iPhone

Comments

• Made on iPhone?
    Nice 80s-style morceau :)

• Yes. Korg gadget with iWavestation, Madrid and Gladstone. But i mastered wav on pc. Lack of good mastering software on iPhone. Auria/Cubasis are iPad only. I also dont have any sequencer so draw melody was painfull xD

• Respect!
    Making music on the go and mastering at home - sounds like a great day :)

• Dope cut. Could use a crash cymbal here or there at an appropriate break. Gadget rocks!

• edited December 2017

More like couple days :D Madrid and gladstone drain battery very fast and overheat (The same with Lisbon). Yes i like that idea too but there are technical problems like mention battery, overheating and tiny screen. Beside that iPhone with Gadget is fun. I bought Lisbon and Vancouver some days ago so i will make something with em too.

• Nice work. Love the way you keep changing up s sounds and rhythm, but it stays coherent.

• @Gymraaat said:
    More like couple days :D Madrid and gladstone drain battery very fast and overheat (The same with Lisbon). Yes i like that idea too but there are technical problems like mention battery, overheating and tiny screen. Beside that iPhone with Gadget is fun. I bought Lisbon and Vancouver some days ago so i will make something with em too.

Was chuffed when Gadget came to iPhone but the rate at which it drains the battery renders it unusable. A thousand curses on its house!

• Thats a nice clean production, I was always worried my gadget stuff sounded muffled but maybe its just my technique.

• edited December 2017

@1nsomniak said:
    Thats a nice clean production, I was always worried my gadget stuff sounded muffled but maybe its just my technique.

Make sure your mix is as good as you can make. Then load rendered wav into daw with parametric EQ and cut some frequencies with high Q. That will be enough to your mix gets cleaner.

I had same problem. When i rendered wav on my monitors mix sounded muffled too. I dont know maybe its gadget not me but my mixes in fl studio sound a lot cleaner (diffrent case is that, gadget lack of a lot useful effects like, parametric eq, distortion, dimension expander, multiband compressor) I miss master bus from real daw too, but limits strengthens creativity.

• Excellent work. Don’t have Gadget myself. This track makes me want to get it. The bass and drums sound great.

• @Gymraaat yes I do similar things, if I really like a song Ill export gadget tracks to ableton (love that feature) and polish it up, can definitely make it punch with some extra effort. Only about 1/10 of mine get that treatment though.