Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Nice! Glad I waited for this one :D

• edited October 2013

No offence, but... you waited to not pay less than a Dollar for an app which has thousands and thousands of happy users and which has really great reviews?

• Oh I never had any doubts about how good it is. There's been a couple times where I was debating between Figure and another app or in-app purchase and those won out previously. It's tough to choose sometimes with alot of great options.

• edited October 2013

@Sebastian, i thought the same but then again, its a dollar. Its money. Doesnt mean that it wasn't wort a Dollar for Christan.

• I was buying this app yesterday, but I was really busy and I forgot to purchase the app. This is fortune. :D

• I love Figure's interface. Wish they would do a full iOS version of Reason with this approach, or at least improve on Figure a bit more by adding patterns or individual export.

• If ever an app was worth 69p, Figure is worth 10 times that, easily. It is a very versatile little thing. Easy sketching of ideas within seconds. Nice sounds and filters. Try running a fruity bass line through Turnado into Cubasis. Awesome.

• Figure is worth much more than $1.00, I would like to see them develop Figure much more with some new sounds, a sequencer for the drums, bass and lead and a full iPAD version.