Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

.69 Apps

Ok developers, don't castrate me here . . . just interested in starting a discussion.
Would it be feasible to implement a .69 sale for an app? I say that because sometimes I have some extra change leftover in my account and I think it would be a quick sell.
Don't get me wrong, I love when apps go free for a day. But nonetheless it would be a great deal and might even be an option for developers who would otherwise promote it temporarily for free. I guess the point is it doesn't seem like it's much to part with and might pull in someone who's on the fence about a .99 cent price.
Again, none of this is to devalue the incredible work iOS developers do. I appreciate their contributions daily. I just realized that a .69 cent app (or in-app purchase for that matter) could be a great untapped marketing idea.

Comments

• edited March 2014

• Heh, or in other words, $0.99 is the lowest non-zero price tier to choose from...

• Lol, k no worries. I see the promotions every now and then for .69 songs so thought it might be possible. .99 is still an incredible deal.