Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alchemy to get IAA transport

From Dev:

Hi,

Inter app audio works with Alchemy Mobile, it doesn't need "fixing".

However! We will be adding transport controls in the next update ;-)

Peace,
Andy

Comments

• You should ask Andy to try it in GarageBand. I can't get it to work there.

• edited October 2013

@boone51 Will do.

• @boone51 Here's CamelAudios response.

Hi,

It will work when the next Alchemy Mobile update is released - hopefully next week sometime.

Alchemy Mobile was one of the first apps to support IAA on iOS 7 (out of less than 10 apps total).

As you probably know, the original GB with IAA didn't work when iOS 7 was released, which is why it has been very difficult to test and get it working properly.

So ... like I say .. it will in the next update ... hopefully out next week!

Peace,
    Andy.

• Cool! I think the transport is a must-have for IAA. :-)

• Thanks, Morris. That's great news. Thanks to Andy as well. My favorite synth really. Will be happy to get it on board fully. The speed that they implement these new features is impressive, so bugs are expected along the way here and there. My love for Alchemy hasn't been diminished by them at all.

• It never loads as an IAA first time ???? Always 2nd time only......at least it loads i suppose ;)