Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sandbox Verification Bug...?????

Is anyone familiar with the odd repeated password verification resulting in an almost unusable scenario at times?

It occurred after beta testing a particular app that has I.A.P.

Thanks for any feedback

Comments

• I have had this too....sometimes it is constantly asking for Password....Power off and back on...and then don't open the beta app you suspect is causing it.....
    Doesn't help much if that is the app you want to use though, and the pattern of when it happens does suggest it is related to IAP and not just testflight and sandbox in general.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I have had this too....sometimes it is constantly asking for Password....Power off and back on...and then don't open the beta app you suspect is causing it.....
    Doesn't help much if that is the app you want to use though, and the pattern of when it happens does suggest it is related to IAP and not just testflight and sandbox in general.

Yeah, what a mess.

If I had the money iOS gone.

ElektronOctatrack
    Moog synth(Slim Fatty)
    GR 1 synth
    Dave Smith Pro2
    Drum Brute Arturia

• @RUST( i )K said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    I have had this too....sometimes it is constantly asking for Password....Power off and back on...and then don't open the beta app you suspect is causing it.....

Yeah, what a mess.

ElektronOctatrack
    Moog synth(Slim Fatty)
    GR 1 synth
    Dave Smith Pro2
    Drum Brute Arturia

You should still keep the ipad, it makes a really nice virtual mixer/fx unit for external gear

• Yep, in my case it happens sporadically, usually 15 to 20x dismissing the sandbox message puts it to rest for a day.

• Yes, I get this also, lots and lots, total pain

• @Aud_iOS said:
    Yep, in my case it happens sporadically, usually 15 to 20x dismissing the sandbox message puts it to rest for a day.

@thesoundtestroom said:
    Yes, I get this also, lots and lots, total pain

For a brief moment its like did I break this thing,......LOL

• @ToMess said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Yeah, what a mess.

ElektronOctatrack
    Moog synth(Slim Fatty)
    GR 1 synth
    Dave Smith Pro2
    Drum Brute Arturia

You should still keep the ipad, it makes a really nice virtual mixer/fx unit for external gear

Or something to do lines of blow off.

I mean yeah, it is a great mixer.
    ;)

• I must be doing something seriously wrong with my iPad since I've never had any problems with this?!?!

• @Samu said:
    I must be doing something seriously wrong with my iPad since I've never had any problems with this?!?!

You got it all wrong.

Return the iPad.

I will sell you mine.

• @Samu and you can have mine too

• Yes get this frequently, sometimes w promo codes also