Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ARCTIC PRO Synth & Vocoder Revisited...Blast From The Icy Past..Video

I love the Vocoder in this synth, still a great Synth i think with some epic and lush Pads too. And of course, it works fine with iOS 11

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arctic-prosynth/id676870971?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• We’re snowed in here Doug, have you got anything warmer?

• Cool !

I'll get me coat :D

• @MonzoPro said:
    We’re snowed in here Doug, have you got anything warmer?

I wish it snow here

• Thanks, Doug.
    I had no idea that a vocoder was onboard.

• Indeed, the vocoder bit has put it on my App Shopper Wish List.

• @Zen210507 said:
    Indeed, the vocoder bit has put it on my App Shopper Wish List.

I'm a fiend for them, but oddly enough, very rarely use them. The exception being Voloco; it is remarkably good.

• Their drum app as the bomb

Who are they programming for now?

I loved their apps it is shame they aren't active anymore.

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@MonzoPro said:

I wish it snow here

We've got about one and a half feet at the moment, and tonight it's forcast to be -14 here. And we haven't been shopping for a week so beer supplies are pretty much done.

You don't want this Doug...

• @MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@MonzoPro said:

I wish it snow here

We've got about one and a half feet at the moment, and tonight it's forcast to be -14 here. And we haven't been shopping for a week so beer supplies are pretty much done.

NO BEER? Your music is about to get REAL!! LOL Have Amazon drone you some in..

• @JudgeDredd said:

@MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@MonzoPro said:

I wish it snow here

NO BEER? Your music is about to get REAL!! LOL Have Amazon drone you some in..

Less beer might help....maybe...

• @MonzoPro Wow, no your right, we definitely don’t want that

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @MonzoPro Wow, no your right, we definitely don’t want that

Front garden this morning:

• @MonzoPro Insufferably pretty, but even the children we love can quickly force-multiply cabin fever...as your physician I recommend a trip to the mellow stash...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @MonzoPro Insufferably pretty, but even the children we love can quickly force-multiply cabin fever...as your physician I recommend a trip to the mellow stash...

I need something to calm me down after going into BM3 again. A pint of Valium would be lovely.

• @MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Here is out my back window.

Those or oranges on the tree in the yard.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Swap?

• @MonzoPro said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Swap?

No thank you

It is so much easier to get along with weather like this year round. Cold was hard to deal at one point and not worth it to me.
    So I took action and moved.

You make me appreciate more. I just walked outside and snapped this. Wow I am lucky.

• @RUST( i )K said:

You make me appreciate more. I just walked outside and snapped this. Wow I am lucky.

Wow! where do You live? You are lucky indeed.

• This is opposite our front door yesterday:
    DSC04454

• edited September 2018

While going thru my apps I bumped into this one and it's really a 'blast from the past' in a good 'cool' way.
    (Just spent well over 1/2 hour with it and will be giving it more time for 'sample creation' as it's easy to program).

Even though it doesn't support AUv3 it does have a very well thought out export system (both *.wav and *.mid of the live performance) and very 'raw' sound and the four step-sequencers are quite fun to use. The LFO's go at least up to 50Hz which can add some extra grit when applied to filter-cutoff. The effects can be re-ordered which is not common in many synths.

Even though I'm on app deletion-spree Arctic Pro Synth will stay on mi iPad!
    (It works fine on an Air 2, iOS12.0 at least in stand-alone mode).