Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioShare 2.6 = Awesome!

Thank you very much for the update. Your app is growing to one of the best things i ever saw on the iPhone.

Comments

• This app was amazing from the beginning, but now...no words.
    I don't know what will be the next.

• That's great to hear, cheers :)

• Great update Jonatan!

• Updating now... it got awesome-r?

• @jackfancy - Yes, much more awesome-r. :)

• Yet again fantastic
    You are a big help in the movement of mobile OS music. End of.

• Outstanding work.

• edited October 2013

Tryed it and until yet everything works fine. Have to go for a newer device again soon because it seems that i can now use all Audiobus connections + the 3 FX slots in AudioShare via IAA..... wait that is too awesome ;) But that wakes my hunger for ram again...can't believe that's a free update. Where is the donate button?!

• It's obvious that you love what you do.
    it shows in the your attention to detail.

Thanks Jonatan.

• Thank you! I'm at work, but I'm really looking forward to playing with the new version!!! :-)

• ...forget your work... go and play with AudioShare now ;)

• edited October 2013

Evening AB folk... What's the Internal File Player part all about?

Why would you need to record a recording that's already recorded, if ya get me ?
    How do I use that?

• I would suppose that if you had a library of drum loops that you wanted to audition to determine which one would be best, you would more easily be able to do so with the internal file player. :-)

• You can use the 3 fx slots again....
    Indeed this is an app where i can say it's worth to update to iOS 7(.0.3).

• Awesome job!! Thanks jonatan for your dedication to your apps...pure genius!!

• Everything I could say about this update is already said, keep up the good work.

• Well done as always, please make us pay you....we are begging you!

• I'm loving just how far this app has come. Congrats!

• Very nice app and update! Thank you!
    And no, we are not all begging you to charge, thanks for making the update free.

• Superb update and superb app...without a doubt one of the absolute essential apps for music on iOS..

• Most of us are begging you... This app island app that has far exceeded its value, not only by features it has but by the superb support and continued development. How do people expect this type of support and updates continue without the developer having continued financial support from the same app. Most devs would abandon and start a new app to release and make money on

• edited March 2014

• Is it possible to have multiple IAA "strips" instead of just 1? Obviously we will not be able to load the same instrument or effect again ,but at least there might be an option to have 3 strips which can take in the other instruments ?
    That would be a good feature and folks will pay for it gladly...

Maybe one day with the iPad pro with A9 proc and 3gb RAM and ios9 all this will can be done quite easily ;-)

• Fucking A!

You can quote me on that.

• And agreed, charge us for something. You could add a freaking fart filter and I'd buy it.

Also, regarding the thread where we all failed terribly at guessing the next app: how about an audioshare screenshot with the next aufx app icon in the third IAA slot? :)

• edited March 2014

• I also vote for j_liljedahl to add a slicer or better yet a damn cool "granular"ator !!..i am sure you can whip up a mean little machine

• The dream app would be one that can record any audio playing on the device. Lol

• ^ AUFX:Record :)