Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GUITARSCAPER Beatiful Ambient Musical Instrument...TSTR Video

Rob Jackson makes such great apps and Guitarscaper just delivers on so many levels, I love it lots and lots and lots

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guitarscaper/id1316544251?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• Sounds great, for relaxation. Beautiful, even.

Is it possible to set tempo? How about creative use? I’m thinking that everything this was used on may sound like everything this was used on?

• @Zen210507 You can’t set the tempo, but you can play along in time, lay a nice downtempo trap loop with tons of Eos and just play...lovely

• It's like Vangelis, stoned into beautiful bliss, noodling on a guitar. Wunderbar!

• @Zen210507 — Yes it is very limited, however the original Moodscaper has additional free sounds available and you can even import your own (only thru desktop though). So, to me, the Piano and now Guitar scapers are just fun, beautiful additions to the line, and ways for the developer to make a little money.

• I like this.
    Moodscaper SE also uses some guitar samples, but they are treated so much that they become a wash of sound (nothing wrong with that, though)
    I like the fact that in this version the sounds are more distinctly guitarish.
    All of the developer's SCAPER apps complement one another very well.
    Get the whole set!

• Are these the same samples as the Moodscaper guitar add-on? I guess I shouldn't be quibbling over $2.99, but I don't want to buy something that's redundant.

-Scarlet Jerry

• @scarletjerry said:
    Are these the same samples as the Moodscaper guitar add-on? I guess I shouldn't be quibbling over $2.99, but I don't want to buy something that's redundant.

-Scarlet Jerry

They don't sound the same to my ears. The SE and add-on guitar samples lean more toward washes and drones. These are more distinctly guitarish. They put me more in mind of what John Fahey was doing in his later electricguitar days. The Red Cross era and that time period. They sound very good.