Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mood help

Hi,

Very simple question: I read in Mood manual that in monophonic mode you can choose between legato and non legato mode but I can’t see a way to do that, just to switch poly or mono mode. Anyone can help?

Thanks

Comments

• I read this the other day and wasn't able to find anything in the obvious places, but I got pulled away and couldn't dig deeper. I'm sure that if it's in the manual it's there - what section is that text under?

• Would it be (at the bottom of) the control tracking panel! The switching on or off of the port and or release buttons under <-> keyb ?
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for, just trying to help if in fact this is help!!

• @dvlmusic said:
    I read this the other day and wasn't able to find anything in the obvious places, but I got pulled away and couldn't dig deeper. I'm sure that if it's in the manual it's there - what section is that text under?

It is in Poly switch button part page 15-16 of the manual.

“Poly/Mono switch - [ POLY ]
    This control allows to switch between monophonic and polyphonic mode. In monophonic mode, the mood generates no more than one note at a time. In this mode, you can play with two different articulations:
    a) non legato: each new note is detached from the previous one so that all the Envelopes are re-triggered again from start
    b) legato: for each new key pressed, when an previous note remains hold, the pitch goes to the new note without the re-triggering of the envelopes.
    ::NOTE:: There is no a “priority” scheme as in original or clone synthesizer, but the only rule is that each new note will be tracked in pitch.
    In polyphonic mode, the maximum number of simultaneous voices is 16 with the feature of generating anyway each new note exceeding the maximum number. When playing in this mode, you will monitor in real time the actual polyphony load in the ENVELOPE panel.”

• @J_B1GS said:
    Would it be (at the bottom of) the control tracking panel! The switching on or off of the port and or release buttons under <-> keyb ?
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for, just trying to help if in fact this is help!!

Thanks but this is not what i am looking for but thanks!

• It sounds to me as though what is really being described are two ways of playing rather than a switch or setting. If you press one note after another, separately, that is non legato. If you press one note down while another is still pressed, that is legato.

At least that’s how I read it.

• edited December 2017

@wim said:
    It sounds to me as though what is really being described are two ways of playing rather than a switch or setting. If you press one note after another, separately, that is non legato. If you press one note down while another is still pressed, that is legato.

At least that’s how I read it.

I believe you are right.I read it again with your interpretation and makes full sense.thanks!!