Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PSA: Stay on topic please; politics unwelcome. Let's be our best selves here!

edited December 2017 in General App Discussion

Hi folks,

I've decided to take a firmer stance regarding the various political rows that are happening on our little forum. We're in a unique position here where our community crosses those otherwise-impermeable political divisions, and it means we get some crossed wires now and then - increasingly commonly, lately, given current events.

This may be just my vision of our forum, but I like to think of it as a bastion of peace, supportiveness and creativity - or, at least, that's what I want it to be. I don't want the nastiness of the world right now invading (there are few enough places on the Internet now where we don't have to deal with all that), and given the number of flagged comments that I see here every day, neither do most of you.

So, here's my proposal: lets try to avoid the political. There are lots of other forums where that's more appropriate; here, I think it just puts our peace at risk. Think of our forum as Christmas with the family - yes, we know some of us are on the other side of the Great Divide, but lets just not discuss it and enjoy the pudding instead.

Thus: I'm going to start closing and/or deleting threads more often when they touch on this stuff. I'd take it as a kindness if we could all do our best to stick to the topic at hand: making awesome music with neat apps =)

Cheers!
Michael

Comments

• An addendum: please continue to flag stuff that requires my attention. This is super helpful!

This discussion has been closed.