Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FM PLAYER Classic DX Synths - Let's Compose 80's Style From Scratch...Video

Here is a demo of me building up a track from scratch in the style of the 80's using the remarkably good FM Player, I hope you enjoy it

Comments

• Looks like somebody has a new camera ;)

• @enc I've used this camera for the last 25 videos, it was given to me by a friend who no longer uses it, actually it’s a pretty basic camcorder but it’s OK now I've sussed it out a bit better

• Really fun Let’s Compose, you certainly captured the spirit of the 80’s in this one.

• This is RADICAL!!!

And super awesome that you got it working in Cubasis.

• This synth sounds great, but please don't!!!
    There is a very good reason that the 80s UNDERGROUND was so good :D

• edited December 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by this app. Grabbed it out of curiosity, and loving the look, option to have keys named (great for the dabbler) and crisp sounds. I’m actually enjoying this more than the sophisticated synth apps. Likely because it’s simple enough for me to understand.

Anyone know when the other app, mentioned via the Cool Stuff button, is arriving?

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Here is a demo of me building up a track from scratch in the style of the 80's using the remarkably good FM Player, I hope you enjoy it

>

‘The Inhuman League’. ;)

• @Zen210507 said:
    I was pleasantly surprised by this app. Grabbed it out of curiosity, and loving the look, option to have keys named (great for the dabbler) and crisp sounds. I’m actually enjoying this more than the sophisticated synth apps. Likely because it’s simple enough for me to understand.

Anyone know when the other app, mentioned via the Cool Stuff button, is arriving?

Thanks! We don't have a release date yet. That's part of the beauty of open-source. We're all volunteers and don't have any investors or people telling us we have to release a product. So, we can take our time and release it when it sounds good enough for you to enjoy!