Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Red Sky Lullaby new music vid

edited December 2017 in Creations

Music was done with Samplr, Funk Drummer, Neo soul keys, layr, mood
Would suggest watch directly in youtube for better quality, it should be 4k

Comments

• Nice track - enjoyed it. Really like the change to a more rocky vibe about 5:00 - fitted the video perfectly. What DAW did you use?

• edited December 2017

@RedSkyLullaby I found this inspiring, thanks!

• Just like all of your presets, this is excellent...music is very high quality and the video is mesmerizing.

• So impressive

You are the polar opposite of me in regard to the push pull of note progression and how we fill space.

Really amaaazing.

Audio and video.

• edited December 2017

RedSky, this is killer. Never mind the songwriting even, your mix is just perfect. I wanted this track to extend for antoher three minutes.
    Downside: I guess I have to get Neo Soul Keys now, dammit.

• simply outstanding, inspirational

• Do you do your own Videos, and if so, with what? Beautiful sounds. Found you on Spotify as well, downloaded the album.

• @rickwaugh said:
    Do you do your own Videos, and if so, with what? Beautiful sounds. Found you on Spotify as well, downloaded the album.

Crazy visuals right.

• Enjoyed both music and visuals!

• Really lovely, audio and visual

• @ageezz said:
    Nice track - enjoyed it. Really like the change to a more rocky vibe about 5:00 - fitted the video perfectly. What DAW did you use?

Used Auria pro and many many fab filter plug ins

• @Littlewoodg said:
    @RedSkyLullaby I found this inspiring, thanks!

@TozBourne said:
    Just like all of your presets, this is excellent...music is very high quality and the video is mesmerizing.

@RUST( i )K said:
    So impressive

You are the polar opposite of me in regard to the push pull of note progression and how we fill space.

Really amaaazing.

Audio and video.

@waynerowand said:
    Smooth!

Thanks , glad people like it. I love zoning out to 3d fractals

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    RedSky, this is killer. Never mind the songwriting even, your mix is just perfect. I wanted this track to extend for antoher three minutes.
    Downside: I guess I have to get Neo Soul Keys now, dammit.

This was done with the old version of neo soul keys but I just bought the new one and it is incredible

• What did you use for the video??

Anyone who says music made on iOS devices is not professional needs to check your stuff out

It’s very polished and nicely produced

• @RedSkyLullaby said:

Music was done with Samplr, Funk Drummer, Neo soul keys, layr, mood
    Would suggest watch directly in youtube for better quality, it should be 4k

Sounds (both composition and production) and looks fantastic.
    Great...this means that I will have to finally break down and get Samplr. You should get a cut.

• @Love3quency said:
    What did you use for the video??

Anyone who says music made on iOS devices is not professional needs to check your stuff out

Mandlebulb 3D was used to make the video - I checked the YouTube info. It's a free software that does 3D fractals. Very cool!

• @wellingtonCres said:
    simply outstanding, inspirational

@obiwahnkentobi said:
    Wunderbar.

@Sbee said:
    Enjoyed both music and visuals!

@mireko_2 said:
    Really lovely, audio and visual

Thanks glad people like

• edited December 2017

@Love3quency said:

The video is put together from videos by a borderline genius/artist Julius Horsthuis. There is a free software called Mandelbulb 3d that anyone can use to generate 3d fractals. There is alot of math involved but making images is pretty simple. Stringing the images together as a flythrough video with coloring and lighting effects added and Neural style transfer (ie mixing the fractals with real buildings as in the first part of the video) is prob not for amateurs. Stringing together a basic animation is not difficult and there are a bunch of youtube vids on how to use Mandelbulb but rendering does take some time (like hours or days depending on length of vid and cpu)

I edited the music and the videos together in iMovie on ipad, with just some minor editing including speed to try and get the best match between the music sections and the visuals

• This will also bend your mind extremely

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    This will also bend your mind extremely

Mind is completely disrupted and well bent. That is just amazing.

Really enjoyed your track, EP and video above. Albums and / or songs produced on this platform don’t seem to come up that often, at least not that I see described as such. Listening to your works doesn’t force my analytical mind to associate the achievement by way of the tools it was made with. It’s just plain good music and production. Very inspiring.

• edited December 2017

@RedSkyLullaby said:
    This will also bend your mind extremely

Ooooh. This is absolutely stunning.

• Stunning track and and awe inspiring visuals! Amazing work. B)

• @RedSkyLullaby said:

@Love3quency said:

The video is put together from videos by a borderline genius/artist Julius Horsthuis. There is a free software called Mandelbulb 3d that anyone can use to generate 3d fractals. There is alot of math involved but making images is pretty simple. Stringing the images together as a flythrough video with coloring and lighting effects added and Neural style transfer (ie mixing the fractals with real buildings as in the first part of the video) is prob not for amateurs. Stringing together a basic animation is not difficult and there are a bunch of youtube vids on how to use Mandelbulb but rendering does take some time (like hours or days depending on length of vid and cpu)

I edited the music and the videos together in iMovie on ipad, with just some minor editing including speed to try and get the best match between the music sections and the visuals

Great work!
    Did you ask or own the vids from julius?
    There are some VJ packs for 75€ each...

• Brilliant. Awesome trippy Escherian fractalized graphics too.

• @obiwahnkentobi said:

Great work!
    Did you ask or own the vids from julius?
    There are some VJ packs for 75€ each...

I got permission from him, I have repurposed his stuff in past also, I just love watching this stuff, takes your mind to another place

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Brilliant. Awesome trippy Escherian fractalized graphics too.

Thanks

• Great sound (composition and production)
    Great visuals
    Nicely done

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Great sound (composition and production)
    Great visuals
    Nicely done

Thank you