Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does iOS 7.0.3 fix audio issues with ios7

2»

Comments

• Geo syntheziser doesn't work on ipad 4 ios 7.0.3

• If that's the case with other iPads, I'll stick with iOS 6. Geo is unlikely to get fixed, but it's more important to me than anything iOS 7 may or may not have to offer when it's eventually finished.

• Geo Synth works OK for me on 7.03, on an iPad 2. Audiobus functionality is broken, but that has been the case ever since I first installed Geo. I use Geo as a MIDI controller for soft synths so it's not the end of the world, but if you want to record the built-in sounds via Audiobus, then yes it's broken.

• Geo works fine through Audiobus for me. IPad 2, iOS 6.1.3.

• I had the usual audio issues such as not ringing, alarm clock not working etc. I tried everything posted on other sites. I got it working today by following one post which sounds like the simplest but it worked. Just plug in to the mains and not to a computer. If that doesn't work try changing the power cable. I don't know why but it worked for me.

• ruirui
    edited November 2013

i have an ipad 3 with ios 7.0.3, and the no sound problem with earbuds went from small hiccups to permanent. oddly the system alerts work fine, so the earbuds are ok. without earbuds or airplay it works well. already tried a lot of workarounds, they dont work. from reset, to airplane mode, to try to kills or change apps nothing works.

• New bug in iOS 7.0.3 with 64 bit devices using an (older) Audiobus 64bit SDK): http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/2428/icons-missing-from-side-bar#Item_4

• edited November 2013

@richardyot With regard to Geo and Audiobus, does it start working if there's an app in the effects slot?

• not tried that. Will report back.