Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta, Ripplemaker, iSEM, iProphet, apeDelay and ElasticDrums

A mini video, more to come soon... :)

Comments

• I like that :)

Why don’t you take it somewhere and build a proper track with it? Add some changes to the drums and keep building the progression?

• @Love3quency said:
    I like that :)

Why don’t you take it somewhere and build a proper track with it? Add some changes to the drums and keep building the progression?

Thanks for listening/viewing, I may well do that... it’s a nice little set up, running out of space on my iPad though, so epic length tracks are difficult! :)

• A good galloping rhythm.

• @ALB said:
    A good galloping rhythm.

Thanks for taking time to comment/listen.... maybe it should’ve been titled ‘little analogue horse’!
    147 bpm iirc
    :)

• Got some potential there. Now it needs to go somewhere crazy. :D

• @id_23 said:

@Love3quency said:
    I like that :)

Thanks for listening/viewing, I may well do that... it’s a nice little set up, running out of space on my iPad though, so epic length tracks are difficult! :)

Time for space clearing on the device eh? Recommend Dropbox for pics and deleting unused apps lol, you can always reinstall if you get a device with more storage

• @id_23 said:
    A mini video, more to come soon... :)

Yer teasing me! We want more :smiley:

• Interesting music!

• This was great! Get Thom Yorke to sing over it.

Thanks for sharing it.