Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Garageband Removed From App Store

In preparation for update.

Comments

• edited October 2013

Cant wait for Drummer..and IAA !!...or did they just remove IAA ??..maybe not ready yet !..oh, and 16 to 32 tracks ! yay

• But the Drummer is only for the Mac version or not?

• I think so... i just heard about 16 tracks (32 for the A7 devices?) and new design.... mhhh updates today.... i will see tomorrow what happend.

• 32 tracks available on iOS devices with the A7 chip. 16 tracks available on iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation)

oh well... at least we have 16.

• edited October 2013

"You can even record into bla bla bla..."

Apple, you suck. BOOOO!

• Is it up yet? Can't see anything in the Romanian store.

• I'm guessing it will be up after the 7.03 IOS update.

• I'm seeing the 7.0.3 update but not the GB update, in Sweden..

• edited October 2013

OTA? I'm not seeing it on either the iPhone or iPad. Not that I will lose any sleep over it....but wth I also wanna update:(

Edit Nm , Found it when switched from wifi to 3G.

• Updating to 7.0.3...32 tracks?
    Well, I have one iPad 4 and I really don't need it, but it's a step forward.
    Waiting for the GB update, sooner as possible, here in Spain.