Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Demo and Tutorial..LP-5 from Finger Pro...another loop playing app..

This sounds great, really nice sample sets available and with the pro upgrade you can import your own, comes with one free set with the rest being available via IAP..the good thing is that all the loops are 100% royalty free...yay..

Comments

• edited March 2014

• Thanks again Simon....see this is the problem when you have 50 million apps in your head..thats a really good feature...I suppose its good to find extra stuff once you get into an app...

• edited March 2014

• Another good video Doug. Another way to us this is to put sounds of the same key horizontally, but there's so many ways to have fun with this. I imported some drum beats and used it just for drums. I can see that as being very effective when it gets Audiobus.

• Sometimes I have to go and watch one of my own videos to see how things way...seriously :)

• edited October 2013

You give plenty info Doug. No way to catch everything. Even the Devs miss details. We appreciate your work.

• Do you like to smoke a joint :-)

I like too...

• I beleive that is a hand rolled cigarette. A Brit thing to do, most yanks think doobie whe they see that. I smoked hand-rolled myself before I moved to the West Coast and was trained out of them.

• We may never know. Lol

• It's a hand rolled cigarrette...I try not to smoke on the videos, sometimes I forget...rolling your own is a lot cheaper here..for a pack of 20 its about £8...so that around $13 for pack of Marlbro....

• OMG Just checked cigarette prices in US....state by state. Ranges from $4.96 in Kentucky to $14.85 in New York for the same product, which by strange coincidence is a pack of Marlboro Red..

• When I used to smoke I rolled my own, can. E time consuming but definitely cheaper. I used to use a machine

• edited March 2014

• @Simon many many times....just recenly bought one of those Electric Cigarettes..but my daughter took it...and has not smoked since...5 weeks, and now doesn't even use that....so I may try again..pointless thought until I figure out how all midi in the world works, and inventing a way to intergrate it over all platforms..so it performs seamlessly without the need for thinking...could be a while ;)

• edited March 2014

• Or maybe I should contact Philip Morris and suggest I demo some of their product, maybe they will send me voucher..Lol...

• Promo codes for smokes?

• I quit dipping and smoking 2 years ago, don't miss it a bit!