Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lurssen Mastering review and giveaway

Comments

• Your review was very easy to read through. Thanks for doin it. I always said John with the Music app blog wrote such great reviews. Your review, even easier to read through. Maybe could use a little more details, but, that's a subjective thing, and maybe above and beyond the scope of your review.

Thanks again.

• @High5denied said:
    Your review was very easy to read through. Thanks for doin it. I always said John with the Music app blog wrote such great reviews. Your review, even easier to read through. Maybe could use a little more details, but, that's a subjective thing, and maybe above and beyond the scope of your review.

Thanks again.

Thanks, I am still bit amateur on the review front and I’m trying not to review stuff I am involved with making sounds for, so narrows it down a bit

• Good morning

• Just so everyone knows comment on ANR to enter not here

• very good review, a nice read and well complemented with audio

• Thank you for the review and hosting the giveaway. Cool stuff.