Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Johnny Hallyday had fantastic presence and stage craft. I remember reading a biog of Hendrix years ago, in which the author claimed Hendrix learned much of his stage act from watching Johnny when they toured together in France in 1966. Not sure if that's wholly true, but if you watch some of the early Hallyday videos you can see the similarity. But, yeah, R.I.P. to a great star.

• And thus does the circle of Johnnies become lessened by one.....RIP.

[For the record, the Brussels' metro will play his songs all day long tomorrow.]

• Another legend lost... Bon voyage.

• I’ve heard the name, but not much more. I will nonetheless metaphorically remove my hat for a moment of silence in respect. We’re losing a lot of people lately... ☹️