Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Update - 12.05.17

2»

Comments

• The update seems to have broken VelAUcity... pity, I use it all the time... or it's just here?

• @wellingtonCres said:
    is there an auto expand and collapse trick for AU windows, like in AUM?

I would like to find out this also, may be something Rim could add.

• Working great with AU resize too.

• So STILL NOT FIXED the Fab Filters preset bug. Are WaveLabs going for the Guinness record on leaving a problem unfixed?

• edited December 2017

@richardyot said:
    Some more videos. LUFS metering is the clincher for me. Loudness wars officially over,

>

Thanks for these, richardyot. Using Pro-L sparingly works for us, too. The new version looks and sounds really good.

• edited December 2017

@Strizbiz said:
    It would be GREAT if Fabfilter went Auv3 so we could use them with all Audio Unit host, I bought a few FF plugins for Auria Pro but I stopped buying them. They were available as Auv3 Id buy them all :)

>

This Holy Grail like wish would be fantastic. If only there was the will to make it happen.

The idea of being able to use FF in AUM, Cubasis and Garage Band is so enticing. But pobably has about as much chance of happening as Santa quitting his mince pie habit. :)

• @Zen210507 said:
    So STILL NOT FIXED the Fab Filters preset bug. Are WaveLabs going for the Guinness record on leaving a problem unfixed?

As I think has been stated and stated again about a thousand times, this is Fab filters problem. Not wavemachine. If they won't do anything, it's not getting fixed. I'm sure Rim would love to fix it if it was possible.

• Good morning

• @rickwaugh said:
    As I think has been stated and stated again about a thousand times, this is Fab filters problem. Not wavemachine. If they won't do anything, it's not getting fixed. I'm sure Rim would love to fix it if it was possible.

Frederick at Fab Filters insists that it is not up to them, and is a Wave Labs issue. Rim says the opposite.

Why these guys can’t just talk to each other and get this sorted is a mystery. Obviously, it is possible to fix a display issue, it’s just that the will to do this is not there.

• @Zen210507 said:

@rickwaugh said:

Frederick at Fab Filters insists that it is not up to them, and is a Wave Labs issue. Rim says the opposite.

Why these guys can’t just talk to each other and get this sorted is a mystery. Obviously, it is possible to fix a display issue, it’s just that the will to do this is not there.

Huh. I’d say it’s an issue about how that data is stored and retrieved, from the sounds of it. Interesting.

• wow auria has really pulled up its socks, been using it for hours with no issues whatsoever... drag and drop from Files is a massive workflow boost.

btw, if you are using the built in headphone output, you really want to enable measurement mode, which in auria is called built in speaker/mic processing...

• Waiting for iOS 11 to improve but can't wait to use Lyra instruments with new file system.

• Why what does it do?

@wellingtonCres said:
    wow auria has really pulled up its socks, been using it for hours with no issues whatsoever... drag and drop from Files is a massive workflow boost.

btw, if you are using the built in headphone output, you really want to enable measurement mode, which in auria is called built in speaker/mic processing...

• measurement mode disables the various processing that is there to make consumers happy, but we want low latency and flat response so we should turn it off.

• Cool didn’t know that, thanks!

• @wellingtonCres said:

So to be clear: ‘Built in Speaker/Mic Processing’ should be set to ‘On’?

• @rickwaugh said:
    Huh. I’d say it’s an issue about how that data is stored and retrieved, from the sounds of it. Interesting.

>

At the end of the day, all its doing is remembering - or not in this case - a setting. Having that actually work, would mean not having to save a named preset for every separate use on every project. Like it is supposed to do.

• @busker said:
    So to be clear: ‘Built in Speaker/Mic Processing’ should be set to ‘On’?

no sorry i was not clear, auria setting should be off

• edited December 2017

Measurement mode does not affect headphone output. It only affects the built-in speakers and mic, and input via the headphone jack (but not output to the headphones.) It also should have no effect on app-to-app recording or external interfaces. That's AFAIK anyway.

• it does indeed affect the headphone and mic

• ‘Built in Speaker/Mic Processing’ should be set to ‘On’?

For me it creates lots of noise for guitars and vocals into my iTrack dock, so I followed @richardyot’s profound wisdom in the “Auria tips & tricks” thread and turned it off, been beautiful ever since...

• @NoiseHorse said:
    ‘Built in Speaker/Mic Processing’ should be set to ‘On’?

No, always to ‘Off’.

• AU resizing is a treat, and some AUs - such as FM Essentials - even re-scale to fit properly in the resized window. It would be indeed fantastic if we had the ability to have more than one AU window open at the same time, but I guess it’s the logical path for a future update.