Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Recommend Effect Pedal apps?

Im in the market for a multi effects pedal app. Trying the free versions of Amplitude, Jam up, Mobile pod, and the like. Got any input?

Comments

• @breilly said:
    Im in the market for a multi effects pedal app. Trying the free versions of Amplitude, Jam up, Mobile pod, and the like. Got any input?

Think ToneStack with the motherload bundle Iap is generally regarded as a good one - especially in regard to effects option. Lots of cool fx pedals you can insert into a chain - I think a few might be unique to iOS?. It has an A/B splitter - so you can get 2 separate fx chains going with different fx. And you can insert an IAA effect anywhere in the chain too

• ToneStack by Yonac with all Motherloads FTW.

• You can try ToneStack Go for free. But if you buy, get the regular ToneStack. It is supposed to be better, but I can't remember why. I bought the regular ToneStack and the Motherload v.1, and I still have ToneStack Go and can use both at the same time.

• Another vote for ToneStack if you’re after quality effects.

I also use Bias FX and like the amp modelling more there but you can’t really go wrong with picking up the TS Motherload bundle, endless fun.

• While on this topic can anybody recommend a hardware volume pedal that works with tonestack effects? I love all the tonestack effects but fading them in and out and generally managing volume levels thru then is fiddly with the iPad... anybody use a external pedal for midi volume control or other midi goodness with tonestack?