Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Synths of Rage

Comments

• Thanks, will enjoy this. And for the record, Blaze was a superior character to Axel.

• edited December 2017

@oat_phipps said:
    Thanks, will enjoy this. And for the record, Blaze was a superior character to Axel.

And the sprite was modified for the US version...

I find the first from related to this

Slopes game room channel is wonderful :heart:

• edited December 2017

Oh some fans here! Nice!
    Related:

Found this one a while back. Cool it be.

• Great! Thx for share mate :blush:

• My overall opinion on that RedBull Series.
    Took my interest as it's megabrand Red Bull showing interest in videogame music. With their reach and potential research they could have access to some obscure people. Result? They do :-) they have interviews with 16bit producers, 32bit era when we moved to CD.

fun fact: the street fighter 2 music was largely produced by a meek looking Japanese lady :-)

The streets of rage stuff naturally drew most interest in the series. But Namco's Tekken and Racer racer early psx games get quite a featuring too.

Theyre half hour eps and I think there's 6 in the series. They were webisodes in late 2016 I think. But just lately IGN have been putting them out as well.