Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launchpad for iOS Reimagined - Tomorrow

Comments

• @Jurri said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    It’s not tomorrow yet.

it is here!!! :p (amsterdam)

It is always today, never yesterday, never tomorrow... :) I'm sure there's a song in there somewhere

• From App store, haven't updated yet.

What's New in Version 7.0
    The original Launchpad — All-new design, available now. Free update.

We’re proud to announce a huge update to Launchpad. We’ve been working hard to redesign the app and make it even more beautiful, easy to use and powerful on new iPhones and iPads.

Highlight Features
    • All-new design — Slick new interface. Crisp and responsive on all new iPhones and iPads.
    • 3 new free soundpacks — Midnight House, Future Trap and Funk
    • Go pro — All the pro features in the Pro Features Collection (iPad only)
    • New iPhone layout — Swipe sound groups vertically, even while using FX
    • Redesigned FX — All-new graphical design

Other Updates
    • Pad groups — Easily see which pads are grouped on iPhone or iPad
    • Track meters on iPhone — See which tracks are playing, even while using FX
    • Various minor bugfixes and improvements

We appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know at [email protected] or ampifymusic.com/survey. If you like Launchpad and have a minute to spare, please review it in the app store.

• OK, a totally new design (Groovebox style) and the ability to retrigger, save loops as favorites. Am I missing something?

• so i havent tried it yet, but nothing extraordinay ? basically a redesign...

• Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Something more it’s coming for sure but as hyped update seems a missed oportunity IMO.

Time to try it and check glitching and so. :expressionless:

• Pretty sweet update and I got to keep all the IAPs too :)
    It's easy to get 'lost in time' playing with the packs in LaunchPad hehe...

• For those who don’t want to update to see the new “look”

• @Hansson said:
    so i havent tried it yet, but nothing extraordinay ? basically a redesign...

Neat design, swipe the row to activate, you can also retrigger as well as loop. The rest is the same.

• looks pretty. no multi out or multi track export.

Novation, if you're listening, I'd gladly pay for this functionality as an IAP and I bet I'm not alone.

• Swipe to row was in the previous too. I used it oftn since they didn’t allow the button for that in launch controllers...

• @Samu said:
    Pretty sweet update and I got to keep all the IAPs too :)
    It's easy to get 'lost in time' playing with the packs in LaunchPad hehe...

Well if we weren’t able to keep our IAPs, that would’ve been theft. It is the same app. I guess Novation is going to be playing a more important role, judging the logo.

• Now in the Cyprus stores.....

• @Dubbylabby said:
    Swipe to row was in the previous too. I used it oftn since they didn’t allow the button for that in launch controllers...

I didn’t even know that. So, the new design and the retrigger option, is that it then?

• edited December 2017

Retrigger? Trigger options were also availabe in pad edit mode too...
    The only update related to workflow is pad groups and I’m not sure (just looking to the update details) due I never used sample import iAP since BlocsWave added export to Launchpad function. Edit: check the @Oblique comment above.

• It would be nice to see AU effects. Multi-audio out, midi learn, Files app access. These would have got me interested again more :)

• @Dubbylabby said:
    The only update related to workflow is pad groups and I’m not sure (just looking to the update details) due I never used sample import iAP since BlocsWave added export to Launchpad function. Edit: check the @Oblique comment above.

Now all we need is 'tuning' and a 'chromatic' mode and we'd have a pretty neat performance sampler :)

• Nothing ruined, little brung.

• edited December 2017

replacing my grumpy post with a personal wish list.

• Midi Learn for pads and effects
    • Midi patterns - import from Groovebox
    • User designated colours for pads
    • Multitrack Outputs
  • edited December 2017

I don't see anything new in the redesigned fx, apart from the overall new look of the app.
    Very minor update at first glance..

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Nothing ruined, little brung.

Someone left the cake out in the sun.

• This is why these prehype ads don’t work. It’s a new paint job. Just say it’s getting a new paint job and then people won’t freak :p

• Nice design, all the apps need files app access though.
    Still use groove and blocs on the ground but w/o files app always skip launchpad and take straight to the spaceship Ableton.

• edited December 2017

@lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

For those wondering where Jimmy Webb got it from....

• edited December 2017

I see the new soundpacks "MIdnight House" and "Future Trap." You don't have to download them, they're just there.

I don't see "Funk," but do see "Retro Funk." Is that a new one, or was that there already?

Never mind, I see that "Retro Funk" is one of the new free ones.

• edited December 2017

My gut says “chromatic sampler improvements” will be placed in Blocs meanwhile Launchpad is just performance phrase sampler but I hope be wrong this time and launchpad evolve into somekind bigger.
    If we take few similar apps...
    Groovebox = Modstep
    Launchpad = Samplebot
    BlocsWave = Reslice/Loopy Masterpiece...

So if Launchpad has changed the GUI to match Groovebox it could mean project import and synth engine runtime inside for next update. I want to see how to dare with mixed projects but maybe GB will just export flattened audio like Blocs...

Timeline recording will be welcome since Garageband will not be update with midi over live loops never and BM3 launch mode and timeline are also incomplete (and mostly useless as is). Something simple (audio and modulation recording with Novation hardware) will be natural “Ableton live like” app proposal.

Even step sequencer with launchpad (with 8+8 option please) will be nuts...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

For those wondering where Jimmy Webb got it from....

Did not know that! Props to Mr Webb on that one.

• I think the update has brought some of the ipad usability to the iphone version of the app....

• Swipe for a row while using FX
    • Track meters
      plus something that I have seen requested a lot on here...the Pro Pack containing all the functionality IAP's

I like the new cleaner design

Maybe not ground breaking but a good update nonetheless

• @bounce said:
    Nice design, all the apps need files app access though.
    Still use groove and blocs on the ground but w/o files app always skip launchpad and take straight to the spaceship Ableton.

It uses Files app for importing audio if you have the Audio Import IAP...Go to user samples...click the + sign, then select browse

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I think the update has brought some of the ipad usability to the iphone version of the app....

• Swipe for a row while using FX
    • Track meters
      plus something that I have seen requested a lot on here...the Pro Pack containing all the functionality IAP's

I like the new cleaner design

Maybe not ground breaking but a good update nonetheless

Fair. Especially from a Phone perspective. We are like two different constituencies.

• @Dubbylabby said:

Yes, you are right. It is basically just a graphic redesign.