Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launchpad for iOS Reimagined - Tomorrow

Comments

• @brice said:

Easy boys....until we know more about this GD jacket scenario I think we best approach with whispers. Anything is possible tomorrow so sleep well toNIGHT!

Exemplary. The only thing that would make it better/more valuable would be if the Ampify boys themselves had put this out as an ad/teaser....

• @brice said:

Easy boys....until we know more about this GD jacket scenario I think we best approach with whispers. Anything is possible tomorrow so sleep well toNIGHT!

you are either hyperealistically cruel or a beautiful dreamer. either way, expertly done sir.

• @brice Masterful work! B)

• @SpookyZoo said:

@brice said:

Awesome work.

How did you extend the jacket arm?

Love the Samplr humour!

PotatoShop ;)

Or more specifically: lasso tool to jacket arm > CMD+C / CMD+V > Puppet Warp Tool = instant jacket arm domination

• @FreeRadioRevolu said:

@Reid said:
    This was on Facebook with a note that it is happening on 12/6. Anybody know what it is? @AmpifyxNovation

Look, very disappointed with folks here assuming this person identifies as a female human... it could be a gender queer, hijara, two-spirited, trisexual transgender hyena for all we know. In Canuckistan you can be arrested for misidentifying someone’s gender and spend a couple years in prison....

RIP Canada

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    integrated groovebox and preset saving IAP.

I wish we could save presets in Groovebox after unlocking the full instruments , I was pretty disappointed after buying the Poly8 to see that we cant save presets for later use after tweaking :'(

• Grab em by the iPad.

• lpad screwed the mass sound imports for files...one at a time now.

• Probably Gibson has bought them out!....... :D

• Save presets. Can't be that hard (in the grand scheme of boffinery). I feel pretty played without it at this point. Pity, because I don't expect. But still, to bed in hope Josephine....

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@FreeRadioRevolu said:

@Reid said:
    This was on Facebook with a note that it is happening on 12/6. Anybody know what it is? @AmpifyxNovation

Look, very disappointed with folks here assuming this person identifies as a female human... it could be a gender queer, hijara, two-spirited, trisexual transgender hyena for all we know. In Canuckistan you can be arrested for misidentifying someone’s gender and spend a couple years in prison....

It’s OK to be afraid of girls.

Bloody mandatory if you’re married to one.

• @TheVimFuego said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@FreeRadioRevolu said:

@Reid said:

It’s OK to be afraid of girls.

Bloody mandatory if you’re married to one.

Or at least pretend to be!

• so, where is it? i want to know, its the 6th now, come on

• edited December 2017

Don’t make me say it twice...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @studs1966 said:
    Probably Gibson has bought them out!....... :D

Lol :lol:

• Where is it?

• Maybe Apple asked em to re-imagine again...

• It’s not tomorrow yet.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    It’s not tomorrow yet.

it is here!!! :p (amsterdam)

• They just update auto map so something happening today.

• @Jurri said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    It’s not tomorrow yet.

Amsterdam is the future, that’s true.

• What is it?

@Jurri said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    It’s not tomorrow yet.

• @Oblique said:
    What is it?

@Jurri said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    It’s not tomorrow yet.

wednesday, dec 6

• Oh, the date, not the update. I was excited for a moment.

@Hansson said:

@Oblique said:
    What is it?

@Jurri said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    It’s not tomorrow yet.

wednesday, dec 6

• It will probably happen soon, American time it is

• edited December 2017

Update in Brooklyn.
    And so far the big change seems to be the logo. :/