Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launchpad for iOS Reimagined - Tomorrow

Comments

• edited December 2017

@RajahP said:
    Hope it records multi-tracks.. that all I want..

And export multi-tracks!

• It better not make my iPad Pro obsolete.

However, maybe my post yesterday was prophetic...............(if you saw it)

Ableton turned on Novation and chose AKAI

I have waited for a while for Novation to respond with their own software.

I say would only pray for a Lateral (Ableton type) duality of function/ GUI.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    It better not make my iPad Pro obsolete.

I saw it and also made my own. Let’s hope this is good news and all of us could be happy again :smiley:

• @ecamburn said:

@RajahP said:
    Hope it records multi-tracks.. that all I want..

And export multi-tracks!

Definitely.... Midi clips (Au Instruments) may be a stretch in my re-imagination.
    Can't wait..

• @Dubbylabby said:
    I saw it and comment. I’m a bit nervous to be fair...

Damn, makes me nervous too. I’ve been using Launchpad a lot more this last year, and I’ve found various ways to use it for my music making and just for fun. Reimagined? Hmmm!

• Do you have the FB link?

Also, is that the queen from Game of Thrones? Never thought of her as a loop junkie.

• Don't expect too much .. i expect few minor improvements, nothing groundbreaking .. And everything IAP :-)))

• @Dubbylabby said:

@RUST( i )K said:

I saw it and also made my own. Let’s hope this is good news and all of us could be happy again :smiley:

Yeah my SSRI is not doing the job so I need something ......LOL

• @ipadthai said:
    Do you have the FB link?

Also, is that the queen from Game of Thrones? Never thought of her as a loop junkie.

Daenerys?

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Dubbylabby said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Yeah my SSRI is not doing the job so I need something ......LOL

Mine is glitched too :lol:

• @ipadthai said:
    Do you have the FB link?

https://www.facebook.com/weareampify/posts/1561426303945888

• @RUST( i )K said:

@ipadthai said:
    Do you have the FB link?

Daenerys?

No the Lannister one.

• It's not about hardware: it's not from Novation but from Ampify. And the full quote is "Launchpad for iOS, reimagined. Coming Dec 6th."

https://www.facebook.com/weareampify

• lol in the FB comments Tom Goodson not holding back

• @ecamburn said:
    lol in the FB comments Tom Goodson not holding back

lmao I saw that! Someone has to say it :D

• Perhaps they’ll drop the “a” from their name and open a small restaurant?

• edited December 2017

Knowing them, part of it will be import support for Groovebox stuff, and that will be their answer to those wanting to play and export Groovebox sections in order, a song mode in other words. What's the big deal just buy our other app, export it there, perform and record it!
    Easy as 123...45678....9 10 11 12

• game of huge green jacket

• @db909 said:
    Knowing them, part of it will be import support for Groovebox stuff, and that will be their answer to those wanting to play and export Groovebox sections in order, a song mode in other words. What's the big deal just buy our other app, export it there, perform and record it!

Did you notice BlocsWave export to Launchpad is free...?
    Thinking it twice maybe Launchpad will be the center of the three... if you want to mix GrooveBox import with BlocsWave (the missing sampler in the other) import and edit all... it needs to be re-invented. Could it be?

• Easy boys....until we know more about this GD jacket scenario I think we best approach with whispers. Anything is possible tomorrow so sleep well toNIGHT!

• @brice said:

Easy boys....until we know more about this GD jacket scenario I think we best approach with whispers. Anything is possible tomorrow so sleep well toNIGHT!

I was expecting someone to memeize it. Thanks a lot! :heart:

• edited December 2017

@brice said:

Easy boys....until we know more about this GD jacket scenario I think we best approach with whispers. Anything is possible tomorrow so sleep well toNIGHT!

hehe. that would be an update to stay up for.

Zzzz

• She's almost got enough for the IAP

• @bounce said:
    She's almost got enough for the IAP

LoL issimo

• edited December 2017

@Reid said:
    This was on Facebook with a note that it is happening on 12/6. Anybody know what it is? @AmpifyxNovation

Look, very disappointed with folks here assuming this person identifies as a female human... it could be a gender queer, hijara, two-spirited, trisexual transgender hyena for all we know. In Canuckistan you can be arrested for misidentifying someone’s gender and spend a couple years in prison....

Edit by Michael: I have little tolerance for mockery of others’ sexuality; I understand this was meant as a joke but it’s wildly inappropriate. Commenter has been warned

• @brice said:

Hm, why is there Samplr with Ampify logo?

• @FreeRadioRevolu said:

@Reid said:
    This was on Facebook with a note that it is happening on 12/6. Anybody know what it is? @AmpifyxNovation

Look, very disappointed with folks here assuming this person identifies as a female human... it could be a gender queer, hijara, two-spirited, trisexual transgender hyena for all we know. In Canuckistan you can be arrested for misidentifying someone’s gender and spend a couple years in prison....

Did you mean an IOS musician with a potential sexual Life?
    Wowowowow !

• @brice said:

Awesome work.

How did you extend the jacket arm?

Love the Samplr humour!

• @FreeRadioRevolu said:

@Reid said:

It’s OK to be afraid of girls.

• When Vulcans come to earth they often hide their with ears with headphones.