Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Preset Bank Round Two?

Well I hope everyone grabs and has fun with the Discovery One bank for Kauldron from Doug and myself.
link here
Round two survey: Are there any IOS synths (I feel like I have the majority) you guys would like to see a preset bank for? I'm open to suggestions, and happy for the practice :)

Comments

• Would love to hear what others can do with TF8.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Layr :)

Wow, LayR! Now that one goes deeep great suggestion

• @AudioGus said:
    Zeeon!

Oh yeah I thought the same! I know everyone is enjoying Kennan’s set

• @gusgranite said:
    Would love to hear what others can do with TF8.

You know I hadn’t used TF8, though I do love TF7 to death. I’ll give it a download and see

• Phonem. I just can't get my head around that one...

• Mood. Such a powerful but underused app...

• edited December 2017

@cuscolima said:
    Mood. Such a powerful but underused app...

Oh yeah mood is cool

• @VincentT said:
    Phonem. I just can't get my head around that one...

I hear you the Wolfgang Palm stuff requires a lot of patience so many moving pieces

• I was thinking ISem would be really fun to do

• Hola. What about Model 15. Don’t you like the beauty and the beast? :D

• @ryanjanik. ISem, great choice and of course Model 15. I’m not a programmer but I wonder if Unique would offer some well, unique possibilities.

• edited December 2017

@Ivan_Dj said:
    Hola. What about Model 15. Don’t you like the beauty and the beast? :D

Lol I do love Model 15, but I don’t like navigating and dragging around that enormous interface very much, designing presets let alone a bank would be really time consuming. I’ll keep it in mind for later.

• @Ben said:
    @ryanjanik. ISem, great choice and of course Model 15. I’m not a programmer but I wonder if Unique would offer some well, unique possibilities.

Oh my gosh I forgot about Unique cool recommendation. Yes ISem is totally my style.

• What about Virsyn’s Addictive Pro? I haven’t seen any preset banks for that.

Mitosynth is also fairly neglected in that department, and also really fun to program.

• In celebration of Tera Synth going AU, a bank for that would be lovely, but not sure if you can do them in full banks so that one is probably out.

Next to Zeeon, Mood and Viking are the two synths I love a lot and have not done my own presets for.

WaveMapper is by far my favourite synth, but I’ve already made two sets for that and on my third now :p

• Grain science and Lorentz

Two undervalued and very capable apps

• @Love3quency said:
    Grain science and Lorentz

Two undervalued and very capable apps

Between these two I would say Lorentz only because of the AUv3, otherwise I love grain science

• Poison... Zeeon...

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    In celebration of Tera Synth going AU, a bank for that would be lovely, but not sure if you can do them in full banks so that one is probably out.

Next to Zeeon, Mood and Viking are the two synths I love a lot and have not done my own presets for.

WaveMapper is by far my favourite synth, but I’ve already made two sets for that and on my third now :p

Cool I haven’t used Wavemapper I went with Infinite, but it looks so good. Mood and Zeeon are popular recommendations so I’m feeling those as well as ISem. I’ll look into Viking but the reviews are kinda mixed

• Scythe WT synth could use some really nice presets. It doesn't come with very many, and they are kind of all similar sounding. If you are up for it, I would love to hear what you come up with and am curious as to what this synth is really capable of. I feel that it is more capable than the provided presets would lead you to believe. I was able to coax some sounds from it that were different sounding from the presets by trying my own wavetables, but I am just beginning my wavetable synth voyage so I am probably not up to the task of bringing the best out of Scythe.

• @ryanjanik said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    In celebration of Tera Synth going AU, a bank for that would be lovely, but not sure if you can do them in full banks so that one is probably out.

Cool I haven’t used Wavemapper I went with Infinite, but it looks so good. Mood and Zeeon are popular recommendations so I’m feeling those as well as ISem. I’ll look into Viking but the reviews are kinda mixed

The thing that keeps me going back to WaveMapper, is that it has 3 OSCs that can use 3 separate wavetables (or it can be a sub OSC). The mapping section I thought was a gimmick to start with, but now I use it as quick templates to get quickly to a point I want to program from.

Yeah, it’s not for everyone, but it has real depth, only really equalled in depth of programming by Tera.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@ryanjanik said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

The thing that keeps me going back to WaveMapper, is that it has 3 OSCs that can use 3 separate wavetables (or it can be a sub OSC). The mapping section I thought was a gimmick to start with, but now I use it as quick templates to get quickly to a point I want to program from.

Yeah, it’s not for everyone, but it has real depth, only really equalled in depth of programming by Tera.

I’m also curious about WaveGenerator, have you given that a try? Also, someone else mentioned Scythe and I wonder if those PPG waves could be exported into it?

• @CracklePot said:
    Scythe WT synth could use some really nice presets. It doesn't come with very many, and they are kind of all similar sounding. If you are up for it, I would love to hear what you come up with and am curious as to what this synth is really capable of. I feel that it is more capable than the provided presets would lead you to believe. I was able to coax some sounds from it that were different sounding from the presets by trying my own wavetables, but I am just beginning my wavetable synth voyage so I am probably not up to the task of bringing the best out of Scythe.

Investigating...

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Zeeon!

Hah Yep lots of votes for that!

• @ryanjanik said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@ryanjanik said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I’m also curious about WaveGenerator, have you given that a try? Also, someone else mentioned Scythe and I wonder if those PPG waves could be exported into it?

I only use WaveGenerator to mess with wavetables and then export them to WaveMapper.

• @JangoMango said:
    Poison... Zeeon...

Oh yeah Poison is a gorgeous synth!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@ryanjanik said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@ryanjanik said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I only use WaveGenerator to mess with wavetables and then export them to WaveMapper.

Seems like these were made for each other :p