Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Filterstation 2

Comments

• Great to hear! I’ll be all over this

• Nice. He’s just released a very decent electronica album as well.

• I hope the Axon 2 MIDI out issue (2 months old) is fixed before anything new drops, not a good look otherwise.

• @TheVimFuego said:
    I hope the Axon 2 MIDI out issue (2 months old) is fixed before anything new drops, not a good look otherwise.

+1

• edited December 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol

Apefilter cannot be beat!

• @handed said:
    Great to hear! I’ll be all over this

Like stink on a pig

• Apefilter is one of my favourite IOS devices, but this is a completely different approach.
    And there's no envelope follower in Apefilter - at least not that I noticed.

• @Telefunky said:
    Apefilter is one of my favourite IOS devices, but this is a completely different approach.
    And there's no envelope follower in Apefilter - at least not that I noticed.

yes, the envelope and the side chain bit will be the clincher,, because meantime you can just turn off the algo and wavetable in Grind and have the same MS20 etc filters LFOed in two instances of Grind for the same effect.. though i guess the filters in this one might be seperatable to the left and right channel, which would be a few steps workaround duplicating channels and panning in Grind.
    I can't, off the top of my head, think of an Au envelope follower filter of note in Au form so it could be a worthwhile purchase for me.

• This is just what I need!
    Moog's Filtatron needs some healthy competition :)

Form me Axon 2's midi out can wait until we get more hosts implementing AUv3 Midi...

• ooo when is this coming out?

• Great! Now bring on the AD033 Basic synth to complete my collection pls!

• So CR took a break from coding and produced an album? Time well spent, I say! B)
    Anyway, it is good to hear news from AD again. This new app looks pretty sweet.

• Well, glad he’s not done with iOS. Their stuff really is high-quality even though I wasn’t very keen on Axon.

• sooo do we get this app today?... maybe?... egh...egh.. I’m pretty excited for this one

• any word on this app? I’m really exited for this one.

• I’d like to see that 914 bandpass filter ported

• Tapping foot, looking at watch, refresh, tapping foot, looking at watch, refresh....

• @JudgeDredd said:
    Tapping foot, looking at watch, refresh, tapping foot, looking at watch, refresh....

:# same here.

• Had a reply back from AudioDamage, they are hoping to get FilterStation out by the end of the year and I quote from
    Them

This will have an iOS version, hopefully before the end of the year.

As for Tattoo, we're actually going to make a new drum product, using the sequencer from Tattoo with new voices. It's way better.

• They are also looking at bringing Panstation to iOS by the sounds of it.

• FabFilter Volcano should hold you over in the meantime

• @oat_phipps said:
    FabFilter Volcano should hold you over in the meantime

Isn't this basically the same? I asked on his twitter feed and didn't get a reply.

• @skiphunt said:

@oat_phipps said:

Isn't this basically the same? I asked on his twitter feed and didn't get a reply.

Yes, but less capable. Not to slag on AD’s products, which are quite good, this one is beat by a mile by the Fab.

• @oat_phipps said:

@skiphunt said:

@oat_phipps said:

Yes, but less capable. Not to slag on AD’s products, which are quite good, this one is beat by a mile by the Fab.

That's what it looked like to me too. Still, will be nice if it's AU and doesn't require Auria hosting. Not to slag on AP, but it's just so dang convenient to have all those sweet AUs readily available in AUM :)

• @skiphunt said:

@oat_phipps said:

@skiphunt said:

@oat_phipps said:

That's what it looked like to me too. Still, will be nice if it's AU and doesn't require Auria hosting. Not to slag on AP, but it's just so dang convenient to have all those sweet AUs readily available in AUM :)

The sooner FF unchain their apps from AP on the iOS platform the better. It’s inevitably going to happen and I’m sure we’ll see some movement in that direction at some point next year.

• edited December 2017

"Getting side-tracked by Fun Beats" and developing the latest toy is more important than fixing bugs apparently.

On a matter of principle no more $ going that way until this is resolved.

• edited December 2017

@TheVimFuego said:
    "Getting side-tracked by Fun Beats" and developing the latest toy is more important than fixing bugs apparently.

On a matter of principle no more $ going that way until this is resolved.

To be fair, he has a right to run his business however he wants and warned us all on these forums that he will do so and inevitably offend people in the process by something he does or says.

Not that I agree with them either (the Axon thread talks about what’s wrong with the MIDI out and implies its a simple quick easy fix), but he’s up front about his own principles.