Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: SSL duende bus comp on sale till friday

Just a heads up for the people who like the sound of the ssl bus comp from the g-series console, ''tis on sale this week, £36-$39.

http://store.solidstatelogic.com/catalog/31

Comments

• Forgot to mention you need ilok 2 and above, dongle version

• edited December 2017

I just bought the one from Waves at everyplugin.com for 25.49 $ (22.23 €)

SSL G-Master Buss Compressor

today's the last day to get it as a single plugin and the last day it is on sale they say, no dongle

• @cabo said:
    I just bought the one from Waves at everyplugin.com for 25.49 $ (22.23 €)

SSL G-Master Buss Compressor

today's the last day to get it as a single plugin and the last day it is on sale they say, no dongle

I'll just add if any of you are going to get any waves plugins/bundles today add this code to the discount code section YNY23, still working, can use it at everyplugin, audiodeluxe, plugin discounts, waves etc. Takes the price down to $23.45, I grabbed the waves version last week, but like the ssl version more, find it retains the lows and clarity better, but they are modelled after different ssl bus comps. Just skint atm, so this sale landed at the wrong time.