Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KAULDRON Synth - The DISCOVERY ONE Preset Bank 100% Free for a Limited Time

2»

Comments

• tjatja
    edited December 2017

@thesoundtestroom said:

@tja said:

@CracklePot said:
    I had to download it to my desktop and email it to my iPad. But I have them installed now, and they sound great.
    Thank you Doug and Ryan. B)

I got it direct on my iPad, but "dropbox" could not handle the file - but when i used iFiles to access dropbox, i could then open the file direct in Kauldron!

Thanks a bunch, Doug and Ryan!!!

DropBox is only the host, it doesn’t need to deal with the file, just do it exactly how I show you how to in the video, you don’t need to leave the comfort of your iPad or use any other type of app

Yep, thanks!
    I checked your video again ;-)

Normally, useable Apps are directly listed in the first line, but there, no Kauldron was shown.
    With your trick to first use "Open in other App" from the second line, it works like a Charme!

Then retired but opening your Dropbox, it directly offered a link to open in Kauldron!

Anyway, now I have 2 instances of the bank - no check for existence :-(

EDIT: I found the realy strange icon that allows to delete a bank ;-)

• @tja said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@tja said:

@CracklePot said:
    I had to download it to my desktop and email it to my iPad. But I have them installed now, and they sound great.
    Thank you Doug and Ryan. B)

I got it direct on my iPad, but "dropbox" could not handle the file - but when i used iFiles to access dropbox, i could then open the file direct in Kauldron!

Thanks a bunch, Doug and Ryan!!!

DropBox is only the host, it doesn’t need to deal with the file, just do it exactly how I show you how to in the video, you don’t need to leave the comfort of your iPad or use any other type of app

Yep, thanks!
    I checked your video again ;-)

Normally, useable Apps are directly listed in the first line, but there, no Kauldron was shown.
    With your trick to first use "Open in other App" from the second line, it works like a Charme!

Then retired but opening your Dropbox, it directly offered a link to open in Kauldron!

Anyway, now I have 2 instances of the bank - no check for existence :-(

EDIT: I found the realy strange icon that allows to delete a bank ;-)

Lol this is a little fiddly I dealt with a similar issue