Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stand alone effects suggestions??

2»

Comments

• CsSpectral !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @hacked_to_pieces said:
    CsSpectral !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot all about that one. It looks pretty insane. How do you find it, ease-of-use wise? The screenshots look like a wavetable synth app.

• @CracklePot said:

@hacked_to_pieces said:
    CsSpectral !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot all about that one. It looks pretty insane. How do you find it, ease-of-use wise? The screenshots look like a wavetable synth app.

No, it's a multi-effects unit that has delays reverbs, granular, and spectral delay. Every effect parameter can be easily modulated (very similar to Apesofts method) . Easy to use and sounds great to me at least.

• @rickwaugh said:

@AudioGus said:
    For the more 'creative' bent...

Man, I like the look of that. I like the ability to move the controls like that; it would make it super easy to experiment. Will have to remember that one going forward. How does it sound?

It is a lot like Elastic Drums fx. I love scrubbing around with my finger finding 'sweet spots'. :wink:

• @AudioGus said:

@rickwaugh said:

@AudioGus said:

Man, I like the look of that. I like the ability to move the controls like that; it would make it super easy to experiment. Will have to remember that one going forward. How does it sound?

It is a lot like Elastic Drums fx. I love scrubbing around with my finger finding 'sweet spots'. :wink:

Reminds me of Turnado.

• @AudioGus said:
    I love scrubbing around with my finger finding 'sweet spots'. :wink:

:#

• @AudioGus said:

@rickwaugh said:

@AudioGus said:

You know, for all I appreciate that it's good to "know what you're doing", being able to drag things around visually to find a sound, when a sound is what I'm looking for, makes total sense.

• @Alex_bialamusic said:

OK - I am the developer of Fat Lady. I am aware of this forum now so you can write me if you have questions. I understand your doubts but unfortunately I do not have proper gear for making videos and as it is too time consuming and the results are not very good - I do not have many. I can give few promo codes here if the receivers agree to share impressions in the forum so the others will have more info about the apps...

Was wondering about your apps videos other day, regarding Jack the Beatmaker and Hyperion lol
    Good to see you around, that should make things progress for both sides :smiley:

• edited December 2017

Holderness apps are my favorite standalone fx for hardware. Combo of sound and ui is tops imo.
    Caramel, crystalline, echopad, johnny, swoopster, stereo designer are all awesome.
    Bundle price is a great deal

Aufx also :)
    Also...tonestack