Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM midi into BM3

Comments

• @Fruitbat1919

—> Settings&Behaviors, Audio&Midi, Route all midi to selected pad (omni): on

—> Individual Pads: Midi Setup, midi input, port:all, mode: multi channel (Tap a,b,c,...)
    or single channel, ch: all or 1/2/ etc. (set ch. accordingly in Rozeta)

• @ccs2 said:
    @Fruitbat1919

—> Settings&Behaviors, Audio&Midi, Route all midi to selected pad (omni): on

—> Individual Pads: Midi Setup, midi input, port:all, mode: multi channel (Tap a,b,c,...)
    or single channel, ch: all or 1/2/ etc. (set ch. accordingly in Rozeta)

I’m still doing something wrong. I can only get one drum sounding this way. When you say Tap a,b,c...?

• @Fruitbat1919 ok,being no bm3 pro, in a session, if you have 'omni' active, and you have some banks a, b, etc. the one you tap (to be in) is active. In multichannel mode.
    In single channel mode, you'd set each bank's channel to your rozetas, xox1-ch.1 for bank a, xox(ch.2 out) to bank b, ch.2 etc. etc.

cheers

• @ccs2 said:
    @Fruitbat1919 ok,being no bm3 pro, in a session, if you have 'omni' active, and you have some banks a, b, etc. the one you tap (to be in) is active. In multichannel mode.
    In single channel mode, you'd set each bank's channel to your rozetas, xox1-ch.1 for bank a, xox(ch.2 out) to bank b, ch.2 etc. etc.

cheers

So, am I able to get one incident of XOX to run multiple drum pads on one drum bank (say bank A)?

At the moment all I seem to be able to do is send the midi from XOX to one single pad in a bank!

Thanks for trying to help :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@ccs2 said:
    @Fruitbat1919 ok,being no bm3 pro, in a session, if you have 'omni' active, and you have some banks a, b, etc. the one you tap (to be in) is active. In multichannel mode.

cheers

So, am I able to get one incident of XOX to run multiple drum pads on one drum bank (say bank A)?

At the moment all I seem to be able to do is send the midi from XOX to one single pad in a bank!

Check your bank settings to make sure it is NOT in Multichannel mode, which would make it try and received on a different channel for each pad.

• edited December 2017

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@ccs2 said:

cheers

Check your bank settings to make sure it is NOT in Multichannel mode, which would make it try and received on a different channel for each pad.

I’ve got this so far and still only gets one pad playing (the one selected)

• @Fruitbat1919 yeah, got that too here, now. Midi-learn the individual pads? Probably.