Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Pro Midi Import?

How does one do this? I’ve tied ‘open in’ and ‘export’ from several different apps and nothing shows up. Would have loved to post on the auria forum, but it seems you have to be approved. I know there are a ton of Auria Pros here :)

Comments

• When sharing/exporting the midi file, chose Open in Auria Pro. Then in Auria, choose Import File and the file browser will show the Auria folder where your midi file will have been placed. When you select it you can also choose the track where it will be placed.

On mobile right now, let me know if you need a couple of screenshots, I can follow up with that a bit later.

• @obijohn said:
    When sharing/exporting the midi file, chose Open in Auria Pro. Then in Auria, choose Import File and the file browser will show the Auria folder where your midi file will have been placed. When you select it you can also choose the track where it will be placed.

On mobile right now, let me know if you need a couple of screenshots, I can follow up with that a bit later.

I tried the import file and never saw the midi file. Dug through all the folders. I tried again with Dropbox just now and it finally worked. It does not work at all with audioshare for some reason? Thank you for the response!

• I’ve never tried to use AudioShare for a midi file because Auria automatically shows up as a destination in the Export popup in the app I’m wanting to export the midi from. The files show up in the Inbox folder in Auria. See the attached screenshots.

Glad you were able to at least use Dropbox to get it to work for you.

• I save from Notion into Dropbox, and then the import works fine. But never tried any other way.

• I would like to know as well if there is a solution to export a midi file directly into Auria pro. Dropbox is ok but if you don't have an internet connection, you are doomed.

• edited January 2018

Oh my god, it's so simple in fact! You just have to copy the midi file in your File Manager app to another location of the File Manager. Like I wanted to export a file from Xequence to Auria pro, so I got to the folder where my file was (in the xequence folder) then I selected it and then clicked to 'Save to file' and chose Auria folder. Now it appears in the list when I open 'Import File' in Auria.

I guess we just got to get used to this File Manager thing :D