Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

instinctive - Alpha

edited December 2017 in Creations

Thought I'd post something musical here as well, after all that MIDI and programming talk :) (I'm mainly a musician anyway)

All sounds from Gadget, composed & arranged in Xequence (this is actually the full version of the included demo song). Terrible mastering using headphones in Final Touch. :/

Comments

• Cool track! I liked the tighty structure and smooth build and flow of energy.

• @audiorangutan said:
    Cool track! I liked the tighty structure and smooth build and flow of energy.

Thanks! It was the first completed track in years, so a friend said it might be a bit "overloaded" because of an accumulated "idea jam" :D

• @SevenSystems said:

@audiorangutan said:

Thanks! It was the first completed track in years, so a friend said it might be a bit "overloaded" because of an accumulated "idea jam" :D

You’ve been too busy building that sequencer I imagine. I don't think the track sounds overloaded. There is a single clear theme, and I don’t hear any unnecessary parts.

• Wow that was really cool man! Great energy!

• @audiorangutan (awesome username ;)) @MusicMan4Christ thanks... the track is actually called "Alpha" because it was used for Alpha testing :D

• @SevenSystems said:

@audiorangutan said:

Wow I think all my best tracks are idea jams

• Sitting here doing the head bob to this. That just motors along, doesn't it. Love it.

• @rickwaugh haha, sounds good :) maybe some day I can bring my good old Tannoy 800A's over here and do a real master :|

• @SevenSystems : really nice! Did you simply take the stereo output from Gadget and master of did you solo tracks to get their stems and mix the stems?

• @espiegel123 said:
    @SevenSystems : really nice! Did you simply take the stereo output from Gadget and master of did you solo tracks to get their stems and mix the stems?

I'm working on a DAW based on Xequence, all I did was hit the "Export Audio" button :) no external sounds, FX or mastering.

• Awesome track, Alexander!
    Wanted to race a scifi vehicle right now to this song :sunglasses:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Awesome track, Alexander!
    Wanted to race a scifi vehicle right now to this song :sunglasses:

That's brilliant :) Although I had intended a slightly melancholic vibe to it. I hope it's a sad spaceship you had in mind ;)

• Sounding good. :)